• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese Meet vol. 2 anyone????

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
My Cheesasaurus Rex cardboard cutout is begging for some company!

Lakefront Brewery tour (the one we didn't get to last time that i've heard many times over is the best anywhere), followed by Mac N Cheese by the ton and a night of gaming at my place. Pass-out floor space is ample as are couches and inflatable mattresses.

Who's in???? I know Brad and Mark are down for sure! :cool:

My Cheesasaurus Rex cardboard cutout is begging for some company!

Lakefront Brewery tour (the one we didn't get to last time that i've heard many times over is the best anywhere), followed by Mac N Cheese by the ton and a night of gaming at my place. Pass-out floor space is ample as are couches and inflatable mattresses.

Who's in???? I know Brad and Mark are down for sure! :cool:

I want I want I want!!!!

I'm in as long as it isn't the last weekend in Jan.:shrug:

Always with these conditions, it's like you think your family is more important than us. Sometimes it's like I don't even know you anymore. It's like you're just another beaner. :laugh:

And some of these for good measure :troutslap: :troutslap: :troutslap: :troutslap:

If the roads are pretty clear and there is no snow in the forecast, I will bring EGPLNT down. It needs some winter lov'n too.

He gets lonely in the wintertime. So the game we get to play is "drink enough to have fun but not too much to pass out in his apartment so you have to spend the night so he can do unspeakable things to your cornhole." Its his favorite game. Brad always wins. Take that how you will.

He gets lonely in the wintertime. So the game we get to play is "drink enough to have fun but not too much to pass out in his apartment so you have to spend the night so he can do unspeakable things to your cornhole." Its his favorite game. Brad always wins. Take that how you will.

Is this game open to all or do I need to purchase some sort of ticket to play? I'm kinda new to this site...

Last edited:
eeeeewww....

Yeah, ok Mr. IposehalfnakedwithbottlesofLeiniesberryweissandthespicerackatthePRTshop.

msc133.jpg

Back