• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese Meet vol. 2 anyone????

I found a bunch of old SZ pics, some of which I never posted while I was looking for that pic. Look for them in the next day or two :cool:

james-hetfield.jpg

"It's I-E fockers!!!"

when did Ryan grow a beard?

I want to drive my conty down so I hope it's not snowing. That would piss me off. I just want clean roads, that's all. :crossfingers:

I want to drive my conty down so I hope it's not snowing. That would piss me off. I just want clean roads, that's all. :crossfingers:

Need to have a car that is able to be driven all year around regardless of weather.. (or gets even better in bad weather)

:)

Just a heads up I'll be posting a new thread with final details tonight! See you all Saturday (and some of you Friday)

Need to have a car that is able to be driven all year around regardless of weather.. (or gets even better in bad weather)

:)

I don't care about how it drives in any weather, it's just that I don't want it to get all dirty :D.....

I drove it to chi-town already this winter to meet up with Sean, no prob.

I sure hope I can make it, I'm suppose to work like 4 or 5 to close.... :( Plus the only guy not working is doing something saturday which I can't remember...... ARGH!!!!!

I'm working 7 days/week right now and I gotta take it when I can get it...especially in this weather (Not too thrilled about working everyday in the summer). Maybe some other time :(

Back