• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lost another svt today

Detailed

1 BIG CAT
My brother's friend was on his way to drop off his cap and gown for there graduation tomorrow, he was speeding because he was running late for something hit a dip in the road where it curves and lost control. The car ended up in the first house to my subdivision's lawn. It was a 2000 black on MNB #1170 car is for sure totaled:nonono: will post pic's later tonight or tomorrow, driver walked away with seat belt rash and passenger walked away with a headache and chipped tooth. so no one was hurt bad.

So you've never been running late or have never sped in your whole life? ???? ????ing happens, if a deer had junmped out in front of him and he lost control and the same thing happened would he still be an idiot?

You're the ????ing idiot for calling someone an idiot.

So you've never been running late or have never sped in your whole life? ???? ????ing happens, if a deer had junmped out in front of him and he lost control and the same thing happened would he still be an idiot?

If you're late you're late. It sucks the car is probably trash but he shouldnt have been driving recklessly like he was. I'm just glad they're both okay. One of my best friends growing up killed herself trying to get home because she was running late so thats never been a decent excuse in my mind.

Never speed in a subdivision, way too much can go wrong. He's lucky there weren't any kids in the yard.

Sucks to lose a 'tour, if you want to put a positive spin on it you could say it was a good life lesson in responsibility.

Never speed in a subdivision, way too much can go wrong. He's lucky there weren't any kids in the yard.

Sucks to lose a 'tour, if you want to put a positive spin on it you could say it was a good life lesson in responsibility.

Quote for truth!

On another note... RIP contour.

vulture3.jpg
! :nonono:

:laugh:

sorry to hear about the car man. hang in there...as long as everyone in the car is ok...is what matters. we never want to hear of another svt being totaled but what are we to do? take care of yourself. damn my brother was in an accident today at 1:10 pm today..you just think screw the car. is everyone ok?? hang in there.....
Joe

I already bought it.... sorry you all missed out :laugh:. Naw, just kidding.

sorry to hear about the car man. hang in there...as long as everyone in the car is ok...is what matters. we never want to hear of another svt being totaled but what are we to do? take care of yourself. damn my brother was in an accident today at 1:10 pm today..you just think screw the car. is everyone ok?? hang in there.....
Joe

If this was in a SVT, PM your price.

Last edited:
Back