• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre98 Lip Spoiler

Lord Stanley

Hard-core CEG'er
I do not know if anyone around here is interested, but Weber Auto in Derry, NH has a pre98 eggplant SE in its yard... It has a lip spoiler, altough there appeared to be some rust where the spoiler meets the trunk... The car also had a tan leather interior, but the driver's side seat was all torn... It also had the 7-spoke aluminum (?) rims on it, the kind that Teal4Banger has on his car... The driver's side set looked good, but I did not see the passenger side ones as I was in a rush...

I do not know how much they would ask for it, considering it cost me $20 for the sun-roof shade out of that car along with my pre98 cupholder bezel :mad:

They had a ton of Contours there, maybe around 10, it was awsome :laugh:

Last edited:
Your car is for sale! Lol :crazy:

Too bad I already have a lip spoiler :p. Just gotta install it. I am going to want to get a 98+ dash bezel, though. The pre98 one is way to flimsy!

Found a Pre-98 SE with lip spoiler today at the junkyard in case anyone is interested. It's a champaign color or w/e.

Back