• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

October Meet

dTour

CEG'er
anyone interested in having a meet at my place in Beaver Dam on either October 6th or 7th? Let me know if you are and what day is ideal.

I've been to Beaver Dam before... even stayed the night with my step-mom's family there...

You need to host a gathering when the EAA convention and fly-in is going on up in Oshkosh. Been there a couple times and it is a blast.

I think I can make that. I have something that I need to give back to Mark and something to give back to Crispy also! :crazy:

your right - that walkie of mine... :)

... but I think that Mark still has his virginity - are you sure?

LOL... I crack myself up sometimes.

Last edited:
ok then, I'm gonna make it Saturday October 6th then. What time you guys thinkin, 10am, 12noon, 1pm? Let me know. Brats & burgers work? Anyone wanna bring some stuff to pass?

ok then, I'm gonna make it Saturday October 6th then. What time you guys thinkin, 10am, 12noon, 1pm? Let me know. Brats & burgers work? Anyone wanna bring some stuff to pass?

what do you all need done? I guess thats the million dollar question that we need to base cooking and all that other stuff around.

I'll bring something to pass.... perhaps something different than pasta salad as I always bring that. LOL

I will pass something........ sounds like this---> "ppPPpPPPpppppPPPppPppprrrreeeeeeeeeet"

HAHHAHAHAHAHA - I crack myself up sometimes.

Want me to bring beans so your great white pooper can be louder? LOL

Mark, you bringin your own ride or you wanna ride along in the Subie?

Back