• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

WTB:
looking for a new or used Mirko front splitter for my CSVT, anyone have one for sale around here, or know where I can grab one?

I'm located in London On

WTB:
looking for a new or used Mirko front splitter for my CSVT, anyone have one for sale around here, or know where I can grab one?

I'm located in London On

There's a dude that said he's buying the mirko mold and he wants to make CF splitters.

This stuff is still for sale!!!!

Stock SVT rear sway-bar: $10 takes it

99 Silfro hood, it has a couple scratches on it: $70 and it's yours

E1 rims with Toyo RA-1's 205 55 16's on them. The previous owner said that they had 2-4 track sessions on them: Looking to get Sale Pending.

Ford Racing Tuner rims, 17x7 et 47, mounted on Goodyear Eagle F1's, 215 45 17. They don't have that much tread left on them but they will be good for the rest of the summer: Sale Pending.

Here's the pics of the parts for sale:
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff151/dasilveracer99/Parts%20for%20SALE/

Pics with Ford Racing rims on the car: http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff151/dasilveracer99/THE Car/

The E1's are in good condition, just has the usual curb rash. The Ford Racing rims are in VERY good condition. The hood is clean and very cheap all things considered, and the sway bar just needs to go. Come on guys make me some offers, i am open to any right now.

Alright, bump for even lower prices! Since it's winter, i've REALLY lowered the prices on the wheels. Someone needs to take these, i need the room in the garage! I am open to offers, so long as there not low-balling :D!

Hey, i might be interested in getting a 3L csvt. Let me know what you guys have. Preferably one where i dont have to do any work/replace stuff to get it running perfectly.

Thanks.

Ahh, but i will :laugh:! Hopefully getting one this winter, already getting an st220 manifold for it. I was hoping to make the car i have now my track/fun/summer car and have another 3L csvt as my dd :). For now, i'm just seeing what people have, and if a good enough car or offer pops up, well i may have to snag it :laugh:.

Damn I don't know why I didn't see that post last week when I had the money. I need that hood, before I got the car some idiot backed into it at timmies, wrecked the hood and headlight. Headlight's been replaced but I still need a hood lol.

Hey, i might be interested in getting a 3L csvt. Let me know what you guys have. Preferably one where i dont have to do any work/replace stuff to get it running perfectly.

Thanks.
Hey, ive got a 99 silver frost w/ midnight blue int. SVT, with a full 3l swap...id be willing to part with...runs mint. (i lost my licence for a year :( )
email me
Sa2ah@msn.com for more info.

Does anyone have a 98+ V6 rear roll restrictor available? New or used doesnt matter. Mine is totally messed up. PM me if you have one from a parts car or anything like that.

Thanks!
Nate

Actually im gonna need a front roll restrictor ASAP cuz mine is totally shot, so while you're looking for a rear roll restrictor for nate, look for a front one for me :cool:.

Thanks.

WTB: Contour SVT in the GTA

WTB: Contour SVT in the GTA

As topic states, looking for a Contour SVT in great to mint condition in the Greater Toronto Area. Looking for a car that has been well-maintained with all of the trouble areas taken care of (waterpump, fuel pump, etc...).

Wish list:
- black>red>silver>green
- 2000>1999>1998
- non-smoker's car
- body, floors, and interior must be in mint condition
- would prefer a lower mileage car (under 150,000kms) but will consider one that has higher mileage that has been maintained meticulously
- would also prefer a stock car that hasn't been abused or raced (so I can abuse and race it myself)

Car will serve as my second vehicle (toy) and will see primarily summer use, some auto-x, and track days.

If a potential seller is interested: I have a 2001.5 Focus ZX3 S2 that I would be willing to offer as a part trade for the CSVT, here's a pic:

ZX36.jpg

Not looking to spend a mint, but if you're looking to sell, drop me a line at lowblackdub@gmail.com with an exhaustive description and some pictures. Thanks!

This stuff is still for sale!!!!

Stock SVT rear sway-bar: $10 takes it

99 Silfro hood very good condition, only a couple scratches on it: $70 and it's yours.

E1 rims with Toyo RA-1's 205 55 16's on them. The previous owner said that they had 2-4 track sessions on them: SOLD

Ford Racing Tuner rims, 17x7 et 47, mounted on Goodyear Eagle F1's, 215 45 17. They don't have that much tread left on them but they will be good for the rest of the summer: SOLD.

Here's the pics of the parts for sale:
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/f...%20for%20SALE/

Updated. Still have the hood and sway bar, make me an offer.

*Forsale* 1996 Ford Contour Sport Certified & E-Tested

*Forsale* 1996 Ford Contour Sport Certified & E-Tested

1996 Ford Contour Sport Certified & E-Tested - Toronto cars Cars For Sale - Kijiji Toronto

Great car, runs like a dream! $1600

Body has 283K on it but Motor has less than 100K. Motor was replaced with a Ford factory rebuilt motor. Clutch was replaced at the same time.

Comes with two sets of rims and tires. Summer tires on stock rims and New Snow tires on steel rims, paid over $500 for these in November.

Has also had the following done recently:

*New Alternator
*New Front brake pads and Rotors
*New Rear Wheel Bearings
*New ball joints
*New Sway bar links

Car drives great and has never let me down. Only reason for selling is to get an SUV for a growing family.

8476fn3_20.jpeg

Back