• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

Silver Frost SVT rear bumper, needs paint $200

pm for pics, or check this thread earleir posts they might still be there..

located in hamilton

I'm looking for some parts for my 1998 (e0) CSVT. 'Scuze me if I don't get the terms just right - I'm new to this...

1. One jack mount cover (whatever they're called). Looks real stupid with this missing :crazy: Left Front if it matters (doesn't seem to, based on what I've read)
  2. Nice to have would be a "package tray" (under the rear window) without the brake light. For the blue/purple/whatever you call it interior colour. This car has a spoiler and a rear window brake light. Strike 2 in the stupid dept.
  3. Floor Mats - don't have to be show quality, but just presentable is fine. I need the whole set.
  4. I'd like a new leather steering wheel too, but only for cosmetic reasons. Are these expensive used? I'm assuming it would be quite pricey to replace the leather.
  5. I'm going to need a Cat, but I now know I need to figure out which one. My mechanic diagnosed the code when the check engine light came on, but he told me I could ignore it for now, so I did. Silly me - I should have got more info. Guess I'm asking if these things can be found still in good condition, used?
Feel free to PM with comments, especially if I'm asking for the moon. Like I say, I'm new at this, and I haven't had much luck with the few PMs I've sent. This will never be a show car, but I'd like it to look Okay. Mostly I love driving it!

I live in the Guelph area.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Paint Work

Paint Work

I'm looking for someone who can do some paint work on my '98 CSVT. It basically needs some of the lower portions repainted. My recollection is stuff like the lower part of the front and rear bumpers and (probably) some of the skirts. Should not need body work (unless my memory is worse that I thought.)

The car is "silver" (whatever Ford called it), and is not a show car, and doesn't need to be. I just want it to look decent.

I'm hoping to find someone who will do a nice job, for a reasonable price. I don't want a crappy job where I get overspray all over the tires and glass (so I'm looking for someone to mask off the whole car). I used to work in a friends "one man" body shop as a teenager, so I have some knowledge of what needs to be done. Can't do it myself - just don't have the skills!

Ideally, this would be someone/someplace in the K/W, Guelph, Fergus or Cambridge area.

Suggestions/offers?

Thanks!

Svt Rear Bumper Fs, Must Go Asap!!

Svt Rear Bumper Fs, Must Go Asap!!

Got a SF SVT rear bumper cover, could use new paint but in good shape otherwise (has 1 tiny chip in the center that could be easily fixed no problem) , $150 and its yours come pick it up anytime, located in Hamilton..

PICT3149.jpg

PICT3152.jpg

PICT3150.jpg

PICT3148.jpg

Hey, Im looking for 1 jack point cover (little square piece on the side skirt) And a Rear bumper insert (the black piece)
Located in London, will drive to pick it up, if in ontario...

Please email me at Sa2ah@msn.com thanks!

rim

rim

might have one I will cheak with a buddy, he is getting some parts this week or next I will ask about the rim.Let me know the size

for sale
-my SVT E1 wheels with rubber $400 bones
-A set of Crossdrilled and sloted rotors with 2 sets of ceramic brakes (non svt) $60.00
-rear section exhaust with dynomax muffler and bosal 4" tip $20
-The 95 Mystique for parts $500

98 SE Parts

98 SE Parts

A buddy of mine is scraping his 98 SE with a broken shift tower bolt. Engine and trans are removed. Mostly everything is there except headlights (mine now), and the rims and gauge cluster will be mine soon too.

Pics:

Image018.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

Car is in the Kawartha Lakes area.

98 Mystique for Sale

98 Mystique for Sale

:cry: 245,000km. Vehicle is Canadian but I lived in South Carolina for 5 years, so the body is very good. Loaded GS Sport, 4 cyl 5 speed. Loaded except leather and sunroof. AC is up to date, lots of new parts. Here is my Kijiji ad. I am located in Brantford, ON. Dale.

Wild strawberry ext, grey int, 5 speed manual, 2.0 L Zetec 4 cyl, 2nd owner, original body & paint, rustproofed and was in South Carolina for 5 years, ps, pb, pw, pdl, cruise, tilt, a/c works (new condenser 2008), spoiler, alum rims, two good tires, two fair tires, needs tie rod link ($136) and rear brakes for safety, e-test 2008, class I trailer hitch, battery 2008, alternator 2008, front brakes 2008, fuel filter 2008, timing belt done @ 180km, premium plugs and wires Nov 2008, water pump and coolant lines Mar 2009, synthetic oil from 180km to now, daily driver. Rear struts are saggy, new ones are $105 each. $1500 obo for car, will certify... negotiable. Email me for extra photos. Will consider trade on Ford / Niss / Yota 4x4 same value, must have manual shift transfer case, NO PUSH BUTTON 4x4's.

Attachments

• Car Shiny.pdf
    389.4 KB · Views: 0
  • fender no rust.pdf
    488.3 KB · Views: 0
  • interior.pdf
    359.2 KB · Views: 0
MNB SVT Floor Mats for sale

MNB SVT Floor Mats for sale

Hey folks, i have an excellent set of MNB SVT floor mats for sale. These were purchased during a group buy a couple years back and were only put in the SVT for a few weeks. These mats look BRAND NEW. If you are truly interested i can email you some pics. Asking $110 for the set of four. These mats are getting tougher and tougher to find especially in the condition that these are in.

Also have two SVT front calipers for sale as well as a stock SVT dif and two Koni / Ground Control coil overs for sale. If you are interested i can email you some pix. Shoot me an offer and we'll see what happens.

thx

PM me for details

Fern

FS: 17" Team Dynamics Monzas with Pirelli PZero's

FS: 17" Team Dynamics Monzas with Pirelli PZero's

Sold!

1999 Silver Frost SVT for sale

1999 Silver Frost SVT for sale

Hey folks, I am posting this car for sale on here as a close friend of mine who sometimes frequents these boards is looking to sell this car. If you are interested please contact Remi @ remiparent@gmail.com.

Below are the details of the vehicle for sale:

For Sale:censored:: Silver Contour SVT 1999

122 000 KM
Silver Frost SVT Contour 1999 with midnight blue interior and sunroof. Car is in excellent condition and received Krown antirust treatments for the last three years and always garaged. I’m only the second owner and have this car for the last six years. A/C is working fine. Used Sunoco 94 and changed oil every 5000 KM. Brand new custom made SVT floor mats (thicker and nicer than the original ones)
No accidents
#1878 of 2640 made in 1999
Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/remiparent/SVTContour1999?authkey=Gv1sRgCPj17I2Rqs_u0gE#

Mods or new parts:
Diablo chip
Spec Stage 2 clutch
Spec Lightweight fly wheel
TORSEN T-2 limited slip differential
Adjustable Koni Sport Suspension
Unorthodox crank pulley
K&N air filter
Optimized throttle body
Bat 21mm rear sway bar (stock: 18 mm)
Borla catback
High flow catalytic converter
B&M short throw shifter
Aluminum pedals
KV85 Competition (8.5mm) Ignition cables
Ford Racing 17” wheels
Two tones Hella Compact Trumpet horn
New reinforced front suspension lower arm
The front brakes (pads and cross drilled rotors) were changed last fall
The back brakes were done last month (pads and cross drilled rotors)
Stainless steel brake lines
New head lights installed 2 years ago
PIAA super bright bulbs
Sony Xplod MP3 radio with CD player and detachable face
Sony Xplod 10 CD charger
Sony Xplod Amplifier (4 X 120 watts)
Sony Xplod speakers
10” Sony subwoofer in the trunk
New driver seat belt
New left fender liner
New right fender liner

Original parts included: crank pulley, differential
Asking $5500 Canadian

NOTE: for pics just cut and paste the web link above into Internet Explorer.

1996 Mystique & SVT engine parts

1996 Mystique & SVT engine parts

Parting out a 1998 SVT engine that spun a bearing.

SVT UIM & TB
SVT LIM
SVT camshafts
Valve covers
Various sensors

I’m also parting out a T-red/Tan 1996 Mystique(~324,000km). Has:
SVT gauges (modded to work in a ’96, airbag light doesn’t work)
Resonator-less SVT exhaust
Good bumpers, lights, rear reflector, body panels, interior bits.
Headlights were wet-sanded and polished.

Engine (needs new UIM/LIM gaskets & Exhaust gaskets) Was going to use for an engine swap and put the SVT bits onto it but got an SVT motor instead. It was in good running condition when pulled, ~200,000km, synthetic oil since we owned it.
Tranny (5spd MTX) was working fine when pulled.

Many other parts from it are available PM me if you need something.
Located in Kitchener

Back