• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

AAS Body Kit

AAS Body Kit

Hello,

I have a AAS body kit for sale/trade. Front and back bumper only and razzi side skirts. You all know what they look like, sitting in primer now. PM with interest. As well a "electric turbo", set of SE rims, and finally a pair or Monroe rear struts (excellent condition)

300.00 for the body kit or 500.00 with SVT Side skirts
50.00 for the turbo
100.00 for SE rims
100.00 for struts

Also now offering plastic welding and fiber glassing services, custom or whatever. PM with requests.

Cheers.

98 SeVT For Sale

98 SeVT For Sale

Hello,

(UPDATED!!!!)

I have a 98 SeVT with a full SVT body kit & Turbo for sale.

Newer clutch
T3/T4 Turbo 60 Trim (Not yet Installed) and a box of charge piping
Rebuilt motor, currently 120,000kms
In black primer, all body work just done, except one small dent
17" black BBS rims wrapped in fusions
Stock se rims with new winter tires
Svt short shifter (stock cut down)
Svt upper intake manifold
Svt throttle body
Svt head and cams included (55,000 kms, not yet installed)
New sway bars/links
New lower control arms put on (moog)
New suspension (Ebaich Sport Springs, ST200 front struts plus another set of stock rear)
New deck and sub included (pioneer)
Vibrant cold air intake
Stazzi Gen 2 front Oval w/mesh

Plus much more I cant think of, pics to come soon. Looking to get:
$3000.00 firm. PM with interests.

Thanks.

Have a resonator-less SVT exhaust for sale. Was shipped up from the US so it's welded together. It's for an E0, so It'll only fit a 95-98 (not 98.5) car.
$100

Needed!

Needed!

Hey,
Im looking for an intercooler, blow off valve and possibly a turbo manifold to compete my setup, let me know what you got, thanks.

Stock SVT Short Shifter For Sale

Stock SVT Short Shifter For Sale

I have for sale a stock SVT short shifter for sale. It has been cut down, excellent condition.

Includes:
Boot
Shift tower
Stock SVT Knob

Pics available upon request. 75.00 shipped.

Hello,

(UPDATED!!!!)

I have a 98 SeVT with a full SVT body kit & Turbo for sale.

Newer clutch
T3/T4 Turbo 60 Trim (Not yet Installed) and a box of charge piping
Rebuilt motor, currently 120,000kms
In black primer, all body work just done, except one small dent
17" black BBS rims wrapped in fusions
Stock se rims with new winter tires
Svt short shifter (stock cut down)
Svt upper intake manifold
Svt throttle body
Svt head and cams included (55,000 kms, not yet installed)
New sway bars/links
New lower control arms put on (moog)
New suspension (Ebaich Sport Springs, ST200 front struts plus another set of stock rear)
New deck and sub included (pioneer)
Vibrant cold air intake
Stazzi Gen 2 front Oval w/mesh

Plus much more I cant think of, pics to come soon. Looking to get:
$3000.00 firm. PM with interests.

Thanks.

Still waiting for pics.

Suspension for sale!!!!

Suspension for sale!!!!

For Sale:
Set of Eibach Pro kit springs, great condition. 2 front ST200 struts, great shape. Bought of TX00SVT 2 weeks ago for 260.00 CAD, will sell for 225.00 CAD. I believe these have never seen a winter.
PM with interest.

FS:'98 Mystique LS

FS:'98 Mystique LS

1998 Mercury Mystique LS

2.5L Duratec V6, DOHC, 24V, Automatic, 152 000km, 4door, light blue with grey interrior, loaded, PS, PB, PW, PL, PM, TILT, Cruise, A/C, 60/40 rear seats, alloy rims with rescent tires, well maintained and in very nice condition. I'm the second owner and the car came with all the repairs bills since day one (done 90% at the dealer). Had a slipping transmission when I bought it so I replaced the entire transmission with a good used one of same mileage (140K km at the time). This was my wife's matternity leave car (had it for amlost 1.5yrs., bought it in Sept, '06)) but now I've bought a minivan so the Mystique must go. Car is located in Cambridge. Asking $2,200 with Safety & E-test. I'll be taking some more picture today and will post them but first have to dig it out of the snow that we had this week. The picture I've attached is of one just like it but will post a few of it today or tomorrow.

Attachments

• k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
looking for a mirko

looking for a mirko

im looking for a mirko dont care color or condition pm what you got and we'll go from there .. and looking for new set of gauges pm what yuu got

thanks danni

in need of a black svt bumper, any color will do just prefer black, trying to bring back a 99svt that was in a fender bender, also looking for a svt shifer mine has the se rubber one in to and also looking for a mirko and condition can be in 2 pieces lol i will fix it lmk thanks reply via pm or email tempalla@hotmail.com thanks

Brand New, STILL IN BOX, StreetGlow Gold Series Red Neon Underbodies kit $120 + Shipping, obo

I bought these from another member here but never got around to installing them.

LNeonUndercarKitGoldSrs.jpg

Each Gold Series undercar kit comes with 2-51" bulbs for the sides, 2-30" bulbs for the front & rear, a powerful 9500V transformer, all necessary mounting hardware, and installation instructions. Each neon bulb is encapsulated in high impact lexan® to withstand the toughest road conditions and elements. Available in nine exotic colors and a no-hassle lifetime warranty (even if it breaks**), making it the #1 choice for Auto-Neon® enthusiasts worldwide. The Gold Series undercar kit is designed to withstand extreme competition levels. Truely the best undercar kit in the world. Built for the true Auto-Neon® enthusiast.

DSC05707.jpg

DSC05709.jpg

Nickelback Tickets

Nickelback Tickets

I have a pair of Nickelback tickets for the March 2nd show at the ACC that I won't be using. They are general admission floor tickets, I'm looking to recoup the cost of the tickets, $225 for the pair.

7inch panasonic tv deck

7inch panasonic tv deck

Panasonic CQ-VD7005U ,works good,very good condition,still in car if you require it to be seen and heard....$350.00 firm...in Hamilton

pict3338px4.jpg

tn.php

FS: SVT Front and Rear bumper

FS: SVT Front and Rear bumper

SVT Front bumper, its overall in OK condition, needs a little bit of work on the bottom corners where there are 3 cracks (easly fixable nothing major) + needs paint, $175

SVT Rear bumper, T-red, good condition minor scuffs which should buff out, $450

I also have a complete SVT Tan interior, everything is in very good condition let me know if you need anything

SVT Front bumper, its overall in OK condition, needs a little bit of work on the bottom corners where there are 3 cracks (easly fixable nothing major) + needs paint, $175

SVT Rear bumper, T-red, good condition minor scuffs which should buff out, $450

I also have a complete SVT Tan interior, everything is in very good condition let me know if you need anything

I'm interested, looking to have some spare exterior parts for my SVT. Any side skirts?

tires

tires

anyone got any stock sized tires available ? 215/50/16's ? or if not , what do you got that will work out (i.e.- rims/tire combo).

Back