• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!! You can consider them sold. ;) I will PM you later about them. I was kinda waiting until some showed up more locally. Im not so concerned about the jack point cover either. I would maybe have those molded in. :D I just have to get my rockers repainted now cause theres paint missing under the drivers door. :(

Primer and rattle can....and some sandpaper.

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!! You can consider them sold. ;) I will PM you later about them. I was kinda waiting until some showed up more locally. Im not so concerned about the jack point cover either. I would maybe have those molded in. :D I just have to get my rockers repainted now cause theres paint missing under the drivers door. :(

WOW!!..

Your prayers have been answered...

:laugh:

WTB: intake part

WTB: intake part

i'm looking for the intake piece on a SVT that goes into the fender. it must be uncut, un broken. it is an SVT only piece. PM me if you have one laying around. thanks

i'm going to build an intake and i need that piece, lol. i'll give ya 20 bucks for it or something, it is hard to find, and i'm pretty sure you can't buy it new.

I am parting out the Mystique.

- fenders, doors, bumper covers, ect... $50 each/make offer

How are the fenders? I'm looking to replace the front driver's fender as I don't believe it is a Ford fender (the body lines are off bad)
Got anything else I could use :laugh: Looking for a good hood for the CSVT... mine is TERRIBLE.

How are the fenders? I'm looking to replace the front driver's fender as I don't believe it is a Ford fender (the body lines are off bad)
Got anything else I could use :laugh: Looking for a good hood for the CSVT... mine is TERRIBLE.

Fenders are good, maybe a small scratch/ding or two. No hood. Ive got Contour/Mystique parts everywhere in the garage. Kinda ridiculous

Well if the driver's side steel is near perfect I'll take it - obviously have to repaint it... If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

Well if the driver's side steel is near perfect I'll take it - obviously have to repaint it... If I think of anything else I'll let you know.

I will go out and get a gooood look at the fender. Give me a call if you still have my # and lets take this to PM's.

SE sport for sale

SE sport for sale

Well, I haven't been around for awhile mostly because the tour has gotten old and is now more of a workhorse than the fun that it use to be. And now I'm hoping that someone will give her a loving home.

She's a 99 SE sport mtx V6 tropic green. 188,000 miles and still runs like a champ! Was my daily driver up until 3 days ago. Everything works. B&M short throw shifter, aftermarket sun roof, 2 month old alternator, DMD, 4 month old head light enclosures, half to 3 quarter tread on all 4 tires, good metal all around no major creases, good glass, interior is worn. And if you want to own a peice of CEG history it has the hood off Buckshot's rolled SVT!
I bought another car and because of her age she's the odd one out. I'll be very sad to see this one go.
Asking $500

How good of shape is the hood in? :laugh: I have a couple of small dents in mine and wouldn't mind trading plus cash if yours is nice...

Would be cool to say I have buckshots old hood lol

Back