• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Guys, i'm trying to move my contour, most of you have seen it, the price i'm asking is only $4k (you just need to bring a set of wheels to roll it on). I'm probably moving so this has got to go.. The motor and trans are worth 4k alone.

All of the details are in this thread
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=31978

That is such a good looking car. Can't believe you haven't had any bites.

Nobody is buying cars at the moment. I'm selling a 3L SVT for $4,500 and haven't had any luck yet. I'll just keep it if I can't sell it for that price. I could part it out and make more otherwise.

Mb Interior

Mb Interior

Ive decided to move on to other projects and toss these up here for the taking.

- Midnightblue SVT front/rear leather seats
- Mb SVT front door panels
- Mb SVT center console

All in fair/good condition. Can post up pics if needed.

$200 takes all. Come get this !!!!

FS Yakima Q Clips for a 99 Contour

FS Yakima Q Clips for a 99 Contour

Hey guys,

I have a full set of Yakima Q clips #40 for a contour. this if for the yakima roof rack system. typically they run $35 a pair (and you need two pair for the car!)

these ones are used but in great condition. I dont have the contour anymore, and i have the clips for my golf, so i thought i would offer these up.

$35 shipped :)

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0006-2.jpg

DSC_0005-1.jpg

on the car:
DSC_00011.jpg

so if you are looking to get a rack system for your car, you could save some money and get these instead of buying brand new :) also comes with the white plastic "feet" as well, since they are made for the contour of the roof.

Since I doubt I am going to use it (or need it and have taxes to pay :nonono:) I have a front strut bar (red) for sale.

$125. Pics later if you want them.

And are those clips for a roof rack or something?

Since I doubt I am going to use it (or need it and have taxes to pay :nonono:) I have a front strut bar (red) for sale.

$125. Pics later if you want them.

And are those clips for a roof rack or something?

yeah, i just edited it. i guess when you are talking about racks so much you kinda forget to mention that :)

if it was a couple weeks from now I would take that strut tower bar, my rear is just to tight compared to the front and its a pain to find time to go over to my brothers to fabricate.

anyone selling a svt clutch kit in the area? OEM or Spec doesnt really matter

Back