• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

If you really want them, sure. I couldn't remember what the color was. Sea foam green is just what popped into my head.:shrug:

Nah, you should sell them quick since you have everything you need to mount them. You don't want to buy a MSDS ypipe, do you? :laugh:

Ive got a pair of BLACK SE sideskirts. Will NOT include mounting brackets. No cracks. Paint is not perfect, but....good enough.

$75.00 will deliver in the twin cities area only, NO SHIPPING.

Selling a Envision 17 inch LCD computer monitor. Almost new, used it for about 2 months before I got my 22 inch.

$100.

Or trade for SVT exhaust :)

I'm selling my brothers silver 3L 2000 SVT Contour. It was at the meet we had at MOA. I'm building him another one so he is selling his.

Looking to get around $5,500. It has 90k on the body and comes with 17" rims. Could go a bit lower in price if you want a set of stock rims that don't have much tread on the tires.

Pirelli winter tires 235/45/17

Only used 1 season.

$300 for all 4 or open to trades. Can be picked up in Chanhassen/EdenPraire.

I have 4 E0 rims in near perfect shape. They do not have any tires on them. I'm not sure what to ask for them but I'll start at $150 for all four. Come take a look at them if you are interested we can work something out. I don't need any more rims at my house. Five sets of rims is getting a little ridiculous and taking up way too much space.

I have 4 E0 rims in near perfect shape. They do not have any tires on them. I'm not sure what to ask for them but I'll start at $150 for all four. Come take a look at them if you are interested we can work something out. I don't need any more rims at my house. Five sets of rims is getting a little ridiculous and taking up way too much space.

Haha - I have 3 sets of wheels in the garage plus 8 of these and 3 axles...
th_DSCI0329.jpg

Damn things are 40" tall, over 20" wide and weigh around 120lbs!

Haha - I have 3 sets of wheels in the garage plus 8 of these and 3 axles...
th_DSCI0329.jpg

Damn things are 40" tall, over 20" wide and weigh around 120lbs!

I can't seem to find what the stock tire size for the f-250 is....and the truck is out at my dads. I wrote some of the stuff down from the tire when I was out there last, but it didn't seem to have the same numbers a "normal" tires has...damn 30 year old tires. Have anything that might fit?

Back