• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local classifieds (only place you can post them in forum)

Complete set of 17" Focus SVT wheels

Complete set of 17" Focus SVT wheels

SOLD

I've got a complete set of 17" Focus SVT rims with SVT center caps for sale, $200. No tires. PM me if your interested. Thanks.

EDIT: The wheels come with tires, but they are worthless.

M1007S177.jpg

Last edited:
WTB: 4 - 225/45/17 summer tires or all seasons.

*EDIT* I found a set of tires, but I will keep this up. May need them again.

Last edited:
Anyone locally here want to buy my Team Dynamics Monza wheels?

I've made up my mind and I'll sell them for $300 if someone wants to come pick them up. Brand new, no tires, 17"x7" in Glittering Silver, I think they weigh around 21lbs each. The center caps don't quite match the color of the wheels for some reason, but I think the wheels look better without them anyways :)

100_1485.jpg

PM me if interested ;)

for sale 18 inch wheels

for sale 18 inch wheels

-Wheel Brand: Davino Road Concepts
-Rim size: 18 inch
-Current tires: Falken 215/35ZR18 (i recommend a 40 side wall)
-Condition: All the wheels are perfect except for one has some curb rash on side. Not that noticeable from a distance. No one ever noticed it except for me.
-Condition of tires: They need to be replaced. Not much life left in them. One tire for sure has to be replaced b/c it had a bad alignment done on it and it wore really bad on the inside.
-Price: $600.00 or best offer. That price includes tires and does NOT include shipping.

Pictures:
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...t=silver+frost

Closer pictures can be tak'in upon request.

You can PM me, email me at novellino151@hotmail.com, or call me at (952)412-5031 with any questions.

SOLD!!!

For trade or for sale. I'm in need of a ipod video either a 30GB or a 80GB or bigger. Willing to negotiate on the trade such as trade+cash or something.

For sale price is $250 or best offer (without shipping)

-I also believe I have the contour wiring harness with it still b/c i did have it in my CSVT for a little bit. The harness will come with the purchase.

-PM, email, or call with any questions. Cell Phone is (952)412-5031 Email(novellino151@hotmail.com

-All price negotiation will be dealt with through PM's, email, or phone.

The craigslist add link and other pictures:
https://accounts.craigslist.org/post...73653337&db=lv
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=15922&highlight=silver+frost

Thanks,
Peter.

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
hey I am looking for a cheap zetec contour near southeastern North Dakota. My girlfriend is looking for her first car wants the same kinda car as mine but wants an automatic and a 4 cylinder. Anybody got anything or know of anything nearby? Lol she just got her permit and is wants her license soon, so I figgered it would be good for her to have a starter car.

Black with silver lip E1s near Rochester. Comes with tires that need replacing

100_3218.jpg

I also found my old gauge pod. Its currently painted prairie tan and in excellent shape.

Post 98 sail panels in excellent shape too.

PM me an offer on any of them and we'll go from there

-Wheel Brand: Davino Road Concepts
-Rim size: 18 inch
-Current tires: Falken 215/35ZR18 (i recommend a 40 side wall)
-Condition: All the wheels are perfect except for one has some curb rash on side. Not that noticeable from a distance. No one ever noticed it except for me.
-Condition of tires: They need to be replaced. Not much life left in them. One tire for sure has to be replaced b/c it had a bad alignment done on it and it wore really bad on the inside.
-Price: $600.00 or best offer. That price includes tires and does NOT include shipping.

Pictures:
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread...t=silver+frost

Closer pictures can be tak'in upon request.

You can PM me, email me at novellino151@hotmail.com, or call me at (952)412-5031 with any questions.

extra pics if they help
IMG_2518.jpg

IMG_2514.jpg

This is the rash from a curb at the drive through bank.
The rash. Each picture is the same rash, on same wheel, close up view, hardly noticeable when actually on the car.
003.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

This is the wheel with the rash on it from a couple feet back. see if you can spot it! lol
006-1.jpg

Hmmm... I have an SVT exhaust on my car and im thinking about selling the car... I just dont know if I wanna take the exhaust off. It is an EO exhaust.

Well the thing is you will have to get the exhaust fixed. The EO SVT exhaust is a little different because they changed the gas tanks. It would need a 90 degree piece of pipe put in it. I just havent done it yet.

Back