• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets start a "lets see that engine bay" thread

My old engine...

picture.JPG

My new engine...

picture.JPG

My Son's engine...300hp to the wheels on AWD dyno @ 18# boost!

picture.JPG

Last edited:
yah I loved the look of the gta wheels, has that car been repainted because I thought they came with some blue decals unless those where just taken off?

yah I loved the look of the gta wheels, has that car been repainted because I thought they came with some blue decals unless those where just taken off?

Nope paint is original...it's a 20th Anniversay Indy Pace Car, the decals where black on the doors and also a white banner decal on the front windshield. They came uninstalled in the owners kit...mine were never installed, I may add them sometime in the future but haven't really decided yet. I do have a neat little version of the big door decal on the door handles...kind of makes you look a little closer to realize it's one of the very rare and very fast TTA's ;)

picture.JPG

Should look like this...oh and this is my choice if i upgradde to 18" modern rubber/wheels while still keeping a similar look :)

picture.JPG

Nope paint is original...it's a 20th Anniversay Indy Pace Car, the decals where black on the doors and also a white banner decal on the front windshield. They came uninstalled in the owners kit...mine were never installed, I may add them sometime in the future but haven't really decided yet. I do have a neat little version of the big door decal on the door handles...kind of makes you look a little closer to realize it's one of the very rare and very fast TTA's ;)

Should look like this...oh and this is my choice if i upgradde to 18" modern rubber/wheels while still keeping a similar look :)

those wheels are hot! get those for sure.

What kind of air filter is that? I have the lamo KKM, and this one seems enormous compared to it.

This is the K&N RU????. It is the one that everybody on CEG gets. Do a search, and you will get the part number. You can get it on ajusa.com really cheap with free shipping.

Not much to look at, but here's my past cars:
1999 Contour SE
278249_11_full.jpg

2000 Contour SE
278249_209_full.jpg

No pics of the Golf's engine bay, VW file photo would work lol!

2006 MazdaSpeed 6
47b8dd08b3127cceb6a58f35448e00000026100AbsnLVy4ZuWIg

Back