• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

I work all week long hours. I rarely fool around with cars on weekdays. but i didn't get time to work on it today. I guess i'll try to get it done but im usually pretty busy during the week.

Im glad everyone is coming...it will be nice to put a face with the screen name. Although I keep having problems with my csvt so it's doing it'd best not to come:shrug: I guess it is to be expected out of a 12 yr old car with 238k on it.

1) bgrogan01
2) rexxdoggy
3) csvtjohnga
4) salvadorr90
5) KAOS_3.0???????
6) JC (jumijc)
7) Tim (to lazy to join CEG :( )
8) Derrick (white02lightning)
9) OB1
10) Nemesis950psi

Guys lets get an updated attendance list, this is actually getting pretty big. Kaos are you in?

1) bgrogan01
2) rexxdoggy
3) csvtjohnga
4) salvadorr90
5) KAOS_3.0???????
6) JC (jumijc)
9) OB1
10) Nemesis950psi

Guys lets get an updated attendance list, this is actually getting pretty big. Kaos are you in?
I got an updated list in the first post...just need to add Tim and Derrick. Thanks OB1 for getting more to come though.

1) bgrogan01
2) rexxdoggy
3) csvtjohnga
4) salvadorr90
5) KAOS_3.0???????
6) JC (jumijc)
9) OB1
10) Nemesis950psi

I'm friggin trying, the irs kept my dang state return though, so unless I can turn up with a hundred bucks from side jobs or something I think I'm screwed.

any ideas on how to make a hundred bucks fast?

Moving to california an might be passing through atlanta with the car

Moving to california an might be passing through atlanta with the car

If I dont sell my car by this week than I will be driving home to california an I will be passing through atlanta so I might be able to meet you guys an you can see the car

You are going to put a ton of mile on the car at one fell swoop there. Why are you passing through ATL? Shouldn't you be going up to I40, or are you going south to I10?

You are going to put a ton of mile on the car at one fell swoop there. Why are you passing through ATL? Shouldn't you be going up to I40, or are you going south to I10?

Nah I will be taking the I20 I live in southern Cali, San Diego. I drove from cali to south carolina an drove right through Atlanta.

An I know IM going to put tons a miles on her so thats why I'd rather sell it, an Im selling it for what I paid, $10.5k

Back