• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

We will be there, and if your situation changes, join us. I am sure will be glad to see lots of Ceg'ers, get to put faces with nicknames together, and not just a screen name.

Looks good man...sounds like we may have more than we thought. Guess I need to join other forums......just been lazy lately:laugh: Hopefully I can finish with my car next week so it will look better than it does now. Gotta replace and paint a side skirt, paint front bumper, and all 4 jp covers. I'm also meeting up with a fellow ceger to trade trunks and lights. He is trading his in and I'm getting a pre 98 trunk and some hightowered headlights.

I have to try to build something this weekend. I'm gonna try to throw a 3L together in 2 days! I don't want to bring the DD.

I have to try to build something this weekend. I'm gonna try to throw a 3L together in 2 days! I don't want to bring the DD.
Build me something while your at it:laugh: Damn wish i had that problem....all i got is a DD that needs paint on the front bumper bad. Which one of your csvt's is the DD? I like the t-red you got w/ the pre 98 trunk btw.

Will do. I might have to bring some extra parts to make some cash for the way back home, too. haha. I have some random parts lying around. Lower front splash air damn guard and the pre 98 center console. Just sayin lol :laugh::help:

And I think I have a plan. I work Friday morning till 4 and when I get off, I could drive to your place and possibly stay the night there. Then head to Hooters with you that Saturday, do whatever we're all doing, then after that, depending on how late and how long the drive is, I can drive home that night. But that's just a plan I just thought up in like 5 seconds lol

Will do. I might have to bring some extra parts to make some cash for the way back home, too. haha. I have some random parts lying around. Lower front splash air damn guard and the pre 98 center console. Just sayin lol :laugh::help:

And I think I have a plan. I work Friday morning till 4 and when I get off, I could drive to your place and possibly stay the night there. Then head to Hooters with you that Saturday, do whatever we're all doing, then after that, depending on how late and how long the drive is, I can drive home that night. But that's just a plan I just thought up in like 5 seconds lol
Let me know because actually me and my girlfriend have plans Friday night so it might be a bad idea but Saturday night I can. Sorry man it's just when you have 5 kids (yes 5..I got 2 boys she has 3 girls) between the 2 of us we tend to spend our kid free weekends together. I just managed to get the Saturday with the guys because I planned it so far out. Btw what color is the pre 98 center console and how much?

Let me know because actually me and my girlfriend have plans Friday night so it might be a bad idea but Saturday night I can. Sorry man it's just when you have 5 kids (yes 5..I got 2 boys she has 3 girls) between the 2 of us we tend to spend our kid free weekends together. I just managed to get the Saturday with the guys because I planned it so far out. Btw what color is the pre 98 center console and how much?

It's all good. I'll just leave earlier on Saturday. It's supposedly a 5 1/2 hour drive. Nothing too bad. And the console I believe will match to the prairie tan dash. I'll have to take a picture. It'll come with two armrests. I leather one and a cloth one. And the price, ehh, don't really know. 35?? :shrug:

Build me something while your at it:laugh: Damn wish i had that problem....all i got is a DD that needs paint on the front bumper bad. Which one of your csvt's is the DD? I like the t-red you got w/ the pre 98 trunk btw.
That one is the DD at the moment. I just got home from the shop. Pulled 2 engines threw one together & put in in the body. I have to wrap the install up tomorrow afternoon, then the hard part of cleaning & fixing the rest of the minor stuff on the body. It needs a window regulator & all four speakers for starters. Hell i have a week. :)

That one is the DD at the moment. I just got home from the shop. Pulled 2 engines threw one together & put in in the body. I have to wrap the install up tomorrow afternoon, then the hard part of cleaning & fixing the rest of the minor stuff on the body. It needs a window regulator & all four speakers for starters. Hell i have a week. :)
Need any help let me know...I'm pretty free some this week. I also have some minor things i gotta do to mine.

Back