• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Let the fitment begin

249287_506559949363381_41770873_n.jpg

haha. i dont dig it too much. but ul definattly fit in with the hella flush crowd

I was actually in and out of my buddy's shop in less than 30 minutes. These tires were relatively easy to get on ad set the bead. I've seen some that were waayy worse.

Annnnnnnndddd, I'll leave this here. I preloaded the rear springs some, raised it up, didn't like it and didn't rub, so I went back down again. I rub just a tad bit on "hard" cornering LOL

8253257013_224095df48_b.jpg

Like I said

It's only a pain in the ass if u don't know what you're doing. And if u don't know what you are doing them u probably should just stick to basic tire's. and we don't use starting fluid like all these morons on YouTube. Real cool till the •••• themselves up good!

Just saying

Actually came out decent. The wheels are awesome no question. But the real way to run those would be to widen the fenders... Of course that would be a whole another story.

Yes, this is true. I'm currently finishing up pulling the rear fenders some more so I can tuck the tires better. That's why she's raised up currently. But once the fender clearances are addressed, back down she goes

Well found an odd problem. One of my front wheels was more flush than the other side. It turns out, something within the tower is messed up as I have more gap on one side than the other when I take off the top mount plate. I'm unsure if its the mount itself or if its something under there between the mount and the top of the strut tower. I gotta wait to see what it is

Well found an odd problem. One of my front wheels was more flush than the other side. It turns out, something within the tower is messed up as I have more gap on one side than the other when I take off the top mount plate. I'm unsure if its the mount itself or if its something under there between the mount and the top of the strut tower. I gotta wait to see what it is

It's just the upper strut mounts, they collapse in on themselves over time.

Love those wheels! I do and do not like your stance. IMO- Correct size tires and a raise with slight rake would make that look tits! I do like the slammed skinny tire look but to each his own.

Back