• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED switches

LED switches

• $45 - I send temp switches, you send yours to me, you return temps. $20 additional Core charge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the reason why so many other peoples failed... numbnuts who did the switches before never bothered to change the stock resistors out. He changed one LED and that's it...

I also offer changing the color of your gauges. Please see: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=768
Also, I will put LEDs in the bulb holders for places like the instrument cluster. Please note though, you'll have to scrape off colored films to get the color to shine though.
Your pictures in this link are dead. :( I have dreamed of the blue-with-red in the 4th pic of this thread. I'd be interested in seeing what you have to offer in comparison.

(That will be a project for later, regardless. Going to do research and see what I like most / want to do.)

My current gauges look identical to hotdimmes'.

I couldn't do blue and red. What is possible: I do the gauges so they're clear, and you put some blue film behind the outer numbers, with white backlighting.

full set - blue

defrost - blue/indicator - white

window lock fix and color change - white/blue

extra window switch - blue

I will send my own switches

no temp switches needed

should I send paypal payment now?

also how long will these take to get back to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back