• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED switches

LED switches

• $45 - I send temp switches, you send yours to me, you return temps. $20 additional Core charge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to have something clarified for me. You say defroster, are you talking about the button on the dash that has the small orange lit area?

If so, count me in!

1. Rawburt (white)
2. yamaha racer 686 (White)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
5. icysvt (unknown color)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof and defroster in blue. May want full set in white if I can find another complete set of switches)
7. trhlz1222 (unknown color)
8. devanmc (red)
9. My98SVTturbo full set + moon roof(blue)
10. madman666 -full set+extra window switch and defroster (blue)
11 Pen_Two - Full set + Moon Roof + Defroster (Maybe) All blue.

1. Rawburt (white)
2. yamaha racer 686 +defroster+ traction control button(i will send that one) (White)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof and defroster in blue. May want full set in white if I can find another complete set of switches)
8. devanmc (red)

i think it(option 1) should be removed as an option because it could not be sold to everyone(supply) if desired. Just my opinion

Last edited:
he is also SEEMS to be trying to tell people, that he doesn't have 9+ sets of switches to sell.

But i could be wrong and Matt will probably come in with a full explanation about what i just brought up.

Last edited:
Yeah, it wouldn't work correctly. I only have a limited number of switches, and I can't do the defroster switch. Maybe we could leave this option if people send me their original switches back, to keep.

Will you do Cougars, too? I imagine that I would have to send you my switches, since you don't have spare Cougar switches. Is my car operable without them? I can use manual locks on the doors and just keep the windows up, but I dunno whether the car would complain about other switches.

removing the power window switch will just mean you have to manually push/pull the lock... the windows will be inoperable, as you guessed.

Traction Control disable/sunroof switches are not integral to starting or operation, you just wouldn't have operation of those features.

well, put me down for a set in red, once the proper resistance values have been determined. i'll mail my own switches.

1. Rawburt (white)
2. yamaha racer 686 +defroster+ traction control button(i will send that one) (White)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
8. devanmc (red)
12. SoopaCooga - full set + defrost + traction + anything else possible (red)

Last edited:
1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
8. devanmc (red)
12. SoopaCooga - full set + defrost + traction + anything else possible (red)
13. Frosty-Full set + defrost switch and dimmer switch in blue

I will send in my own switches also:cool:

One time offer for someone on here, which is a great deal!

I am in desperate need of a pull handle for my car, in grey. It's the part built in to the armrest. I don't need the trim cover, just the actual handle. I just called a Ford dealer, and the part is discontinued. I don't have access to a junkyard here.

Whoever can get this too me ASAP will get 1/2 off their switches!!! The part and shipping will cost you less than $7 probably, and you'll be getting at least $15 off your switches.

PM me if you have/can get me one, and for my address.

Last edited:
Very soon folks! I figured out how to safely open all the switches and fix the parts that fell out, and replaced some LEDs. As soon as my LED order gets here the official group buy will start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back