• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lakefront Brewery&Mac N Cheese : Jan. 17

They're talking 1-3 inches. If people can't drive on 1-3 inches in a parking lot they need to move to the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing equator. :censored::censored::censored::censored: plowing.

It beats driving on 1-3" of hardpack snow that turns into ice because the farking county ass clowns won't use any freaking salt at all. With the money that can be made plowing I'd be out if I had a plow on my truck. Plow all day drink all night. I'm sure those douche bags will be up for awhile.

Hetfield, settle down!:laugh:
It beats driving on 1-3" of hardpack snow that turns into ice because the farking county ass clowns won't use any freaking salt at all. With the money that can be made plowing I'd be out if I had a plow on my truck. Plow all day drink all night. I'm sure those douche bags will be up for awhile.

If I have to go out, I have to go out. I can't pass up on cash money. I could finish by 5pm and be ready to go.

You guys are gay, must be sleeping yet after a long night of wrestling and "eat-eat-sex-and poop"! hahahaha :laugh:.

Posting pics soon :D

Where's the bung KING?!

I was up at 8:00am :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es. I then took a nap from 11:00 until football started at 2:00. BTW, our tour guide poured one of my beers and quizzed me on that "eat-eat-sex-poop" thing before she'd give me the beer. I'm glad I paid attention, or I would've been less drunk. And less drunk hetfield is less happy hetfield.

Heads up guys: I have 10 pint glasses sitting @ my house. If you want your glass i can send it to you, just shoot me a PM or come get it one of these days. :cool:

Lakefront was a blast, looking forward to the summer meets for sure!

Oh man did I have a good time. Wasn't drinkin either.
-Thanks for driving us there MLuko.
-Thanks for not puking on me josh :D.
-Thanks for not shooting me in the hand with a BB gun when I challenged you to shoot at the bottle cap I was holding with an airsoft gun.
-Thanks for cooking us Mac with no hotdogs in it :rolleyes:.

It was good, maybe next time I will have a few drinks with ya.

That was f'in funny.

"Is he puking?"
"Yeah"
"WTF? It's like 3:00 in the afternoon"

The best part is that he didn't even break stride to puke. I don't have talent like that.

For the record: I only puked because my stomach was too full, I tried to chug one of those huge bottles, and my stomach was like. "NO MAS!"

Mike, my skills can be taught. I learned long ago, that if you don't walk/puke you get it all over your pants. :laugh:

So that's what the C Rex looks like. Oh BTW, I found a pic for ya Josh...

HPIM0360_josh_tit_sm.jpg

I know that your a mod and all, but I know where you live if I get banned for that one. ;)

Back