• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lakefront Brewery&Mac N Cheese : Jan. 17

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
Date: Jan 17th

Event: Lakefront Brewery Tour followed by a repeat of last year: Beer/Mac N Cheese with special guest Cheesasaurus Rex and gaming into the wee hours of the night, and maybe some barhopping if we feel like it.

Time: Lakefront Brewery has a first come first served policy on their tours, which i've heard nothing but amazing things about. Tours run the 17th every half hour from 1 to 3. I figured we get their around 12:45 and hope to ensure we get a tour. Directions can be found here:

http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com/brewery_directions.html

I will be bringing a group from my house, and anyone that want is welcome to meet/carpool from there, If you need my address or phone number, please PM me. It[s roughly a 40 minute drove from my house, so PLEASE be at my house by NOON!

Tour Info:
Cost for Beer Tour is $6 and includes a Souvenir Pint Glass, four pours of beer and a coupon for 1 free beer before 6:00 pm at any of these locations: Wolskis, BBC, Bar Louis, Vitucci's, Fat Abbey, Dino's, Wicked Hop, Meglio Pizzeria, The Garage, Palomino, The Tracks and Transfer.

Root Beer for non- beer drinkers is $5 (No Glass).
Must be 21 with a valid id or under the supervision of a legal parent or guardian.

http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com/index.html

The after party is BYOB, There's a grocery store right next to my place if you just want to buy when you get here.

See you there!

cheesasaurus_thumbsup.jpg

1) Josh

should hit up Rock Bottom as well... great tour and great beer!

well its not really a bang up tour per say but you get to go into their private party room downstairs and party your face off and drink free fantastic beer, play darts & play pool.

FARK,double FARK and triple FARK! I was scheduled to work this weekend,I changed to C shift so "technically" I'm off, but I'm working saturday night /switch shift so next saturday I can go to the wifes company xmas party 2 blocks from my house(can't miss it) and now lake front brewery tour!!?!?!?!??!!!! FARK an A! One day some how I will have a weekend off and just kidnap Joe and Mike and we will drink at Poles place or wherever. I now am truelly sad that I'm missing out on this :(

1) Josh
2) Joe
3) Mike
4) Sean
5) Jon (79.9%-90.2% sure)
6) Brad - Possible, but not likly..
7) Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch

Back