• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in the Ford family...kind of.

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
:laugh:

The Evo is now gone. Decided I needed a new car after some recent problems. The Evo is truly a race car sometimes not very easy to drive on a day to day basis especially when modified. I will miss it, but this will help ease the pain.:cool:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Brand new 2008 Mazdaspeed3 Sport in sunlight silver metallic. I love this car already and haven't even fully broken it in.:drool:

I know the plates don't fit the car....gotta figure out a new plate for it.

Who'd have thought you could improve ride quality by buying a compact hatchback? Probably a bit more user-friendly than the Evo, eh?

I look forward to it.....from what I have been reading the car is a little underated in power and torque.:laugh:
it may be slightly underated in power but it also weighs more than the zetec. in stock trim it should be a good race. :laugh: the problem is that i know you wont leave it stock.:D:D

IIRC from when we met, didn't your wife have a 6 that she got rid of then got a cx-9? You guys sure do love your Mazdas!

BTW, what was wrong with the evo?

wow you move fast... did you just walk into a dealership on Monday and turn over the Evo keys?

did they kill you for a trade with your bum 5th gear? Hopefully you didnt lose your ass with all those little extras that were on it as I doubt you had time from Saturday when we all saw you with the car in Milwaukee to take it back to a stock state.

wowsers.

but yah.. if that car had AWD those would be awesome little rockets!

Congrats - they are worth the pricetag for what you all get.

Congrats on the new car! If I were in the market for something with four seats I would seriously consider the MS3....I love my MSM too much to get rid of it. I'd also stick RX8 wheels on it, they look great on the MS3:

2188639299_2a4a18a274_o.jpg

skip the rx8 wheels,they look nice,but wieght around 27lbs a piece,my cousin has them on had them on his pgt before going back to the 13.8lb rx7 fd rims..you should pick those up for the track:laugh:

Back