• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just when I find a car, this one pops up...

Truly sad. And Weird. It's like this guy sat down and tried to figure out stuff to do to a CSVT that would really piss other owners off.

The exhaust tips are pretty bad but i can look around them. what i cant look around is the "lift kit". what the fugg? how and just why? its not like their is off road tires on it. Oh god i can only imagine how badly the car handles.

The exhaust tips are pretty bad but i can look around them.

i dont see how you could look around them. they are probably visible in the rear view mirror. the only thing i give him credit on the the exterior paint. I dont think its that bad besides it needs a bath.

i dont see how you could look around them. they are probably visible in the rear view mirror. the only thing i give him credit on the the exterior paint. I dont think its that bad besides it needs a bath.

it wouldn't take much to cut them off. that and i have seen worse. but i have never seen the lift kit before.

if n e one knows who the owner of the car is please let them know they have upset alot of peep.....and not to be rude about peeps culture or race or what not it truly looks as if a hispanic might of done that but that might just be here in GA where the hispanics do crazy things like that to their cars

^^I already did and he sent me a reply stating shut the eff up, people compliment me on it all the time and I win 1st place at every car show,lol I was like omg no you didnt just lie like that.

^^I already did and he sent me a reply stating shut the eff up, people compliment me on it all the time and I win 1st place at every car show,lol I was like omg no you didnt just lie like that.

"I win 1st place at every car show" ROTFLMAO :laugh: Yeah probably him and his other butt buddies in the back of WallyWorld parking lot car shows.

"I win 1st place at every car show" ROTFLMAO :laugh: Yeah probably him and his other butt buddies in the back of WallyWorld parking lot car shows.

he didnt say what category he gets first in though. Probably the "project gone horribly wrong" category or the "OMFG what were they thinking" category.

Back