• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just when I find a car, this one pops up...

Yeah I'm sure he really gives a :censored::censored::censored::censored: about your opinion, everyone is going to mod a car to their own likings. I for one think your bugsbunny arse looking intercooler 100% ruined the look of stazis old car. But I didnt come out and intentionally rip on you for it, I suggested maybe putting the grille in... Do you pick up what I'm laying down?

OMFG.... for 1, here is my reaction to this... Ace Ventura style... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRMvvds6MpM think of the dead animals as the contour....

From the AD
Lift Kit
Custom Wheels
Full Bumper to Bumper Racing Strips
Window Tinning
Kenwood Radio
3 Amps
3 10" 2 12" and 2 15" Sub's
Air Horn
Brand New Clutch
200 AMP Alt.
Under Glow LED Lighting
Auto Start and Alarm with two way
Custom Glow Lighting inside
On Board Montoring Computer
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. WTF is window Tinning... did we get some new siding on this? 30 year warranty and all? :D
2. On board montoring computer.... I doubt it's an Xcal
3. The sheer grammar of this ad disgusts me... if the grammar is as good as the install, I'm very scared..

Yeah I'm sure he really gives a :censored::censored::censored::censored: about your opinion, everyone is going to mod a car to their own likings. I for one think your bugsbunny arse looking intercooler 100% ruined the look of stazis old car. But I didnt come out and intentionally rip on you for it, I suggested maybe putting the grille in... Do you pick up what I'm laying down?

Yeah but this bugs bunny looking fmic is functional unlike half the crap on this dudes car, just like you modding a csvt with a turbo kit and all and keeping hazed headlights on it:nonono::nonono: The fmic wasnt upgraded for looks, it was upgraded to remove the bottleneck in the turbo system!

WTF???

I sure hope it isn't owned by a Ford KCAP employee!

During my 20-something visits to KCAP for the Escape HEV launch, I saw many SVT badges and engine badges on tool boxes.

Yup, Theyve had worst in show at every import show iv went too....

But what self respecting exhaust shop let that roll out of there that way...

"ok kid, we will do it.... but its going to cost you double, and you have to come back at night for us to do it... and you BETTER NOT tell anyone we did it...."

I just bought it. It's awesome! Going mud boggin in it in a little bit. That's why the exhaust is the way it is ya'll crazy yankees. Yeee haw!

Is your car still available????????? said:
If so, I'm not surprised.. that is the worst abomination of a vehicle I've ever seen.

You should trip down some stairs and break both hands when you catch yourself. That way you can't reach in your pockets to pull out any more money and ruin any other cars.

If you really want to sell it, you're gonna have to lower the price, to be honest..

To be REALLY honest, you'd have to lower the price to almost nothing, but still.. you can sell it when you lower the price.. and correct the "speeling" of your entire ad.

there.. maybe he will lower it??

hahhahahaahahaha....waitt hahhahahahahhahahhaahhaahah what in the world is that (hot Wheel) lmao hahhaah OMG i cant belive someone would do that to a Csvt.. lol OMG the exhust hahahhahahhahahah ...

Yeah but this bugs bunny looking fmic is functional unlike half the crap on this dudes car, just like you modding a csvt with a turbo kit and all and keeping hazed headlights on it:nonono::nonono: The fmic wasnt upgraded for looks, it was upgraded to remove the bottleneck in the turbo system!

Hahahaha!!!! I wish I understood where the burn was at! :shrug:

Saved to PDF so when the ad expires I can sill laugh at this moron!

Attachments

• 1998 Ford Contour SVT CUSTOM.pdf
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back