• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

ya dash looks great. what did you use to dye it?

I'm not all sure what puckpuck died but ya, his seats looked like ass after a few years... but their seats, I'm sure the dash isnt going to wear the same way seats would.

Duplicolor vinyl and fabric coating on the dash and other soft components. Krylon fusion on plastic parts. With the exception of the dash, this is how i did my SE and it lasted and looked great. I did the Festiva in the same manor and it was nice for the while i owned it before sale.

If I didn't know you I'd say you were new around here.
I didn't want to clutter the thread :shrug: Oh well.

Interior came out pretty decent. I hope that pic that BK posted isn't what I think it is...I didn't even bother looking :blackeye:

I didn't want to clutter the thread :shrug: Oh well.

Interior came out pretty decent. I hope that pic that BK posted isn't what I think it is...I didn't even bother looking :blackeye:

What do you think it is????
It's a picture of Joe (Blu Fuz) giving the finger......:shrug:

Kind of a unique pose if you ask me.....spiceracklessness though...

Last edited:
I won't be at it again until next week. But everything is here to get the interior finished, actually it's like 90% ready to reassemble, but i've got a few more parts to paint. Once it's all set, I'm driving it for a while, then the trans will be swapped and all that good stuff. I'm hoping to finish the car up 4th of July weekend. We'll see.

Found a can of black fabric Plastikote in the garage tonight while cleaning. Go to the shore and I'll throw it over.

It was me just being pissed at myself and redirecting at the first person who took a shot at me. Just ignore it and I'll redirect my anger at Josh where it belongs. ;) My sig gives clues to what I did, though. It was on the Sport, thankfully.

So you got your ass kicked by a sawzall. :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty

yeah, if it held all those miles and the spary I'd say keep it in there till it goes

Back