• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

New steering wheel with dyed airbag are in...loving it. Got to working on the new rear deck cover and it's coming along well. Tonight i'll be re-installing the components with the the new plates i made and wring everything up right.

Got the carpet back from my brother in laws and it's freaking spotless! I can't believe what he was able to do. Saved me a ton of money on new stuff. Once the sub power wire gets here i can throw the carpet down and get the beautiful new interior buttoned up. :cool:

I'm so excited to get this all done and i can't wait to post pictures of before and after.

Wow you got the cover dyed already to! The carpets look real good this car is really coming along way, I can't wait to look at before and after pics this car was pretty beat up when I first seen it! Good luck with everything, idk if I'm stoping by tonight if not I'll be over sometime this week to help out If you'd like.

Now you gotta post pics of blkout cus now your a bada-- with your new lights!:laugh:

hey what yards have you been going to Josh? I'm going to hopefully hit up one this weekend but might I'm always in search of new yards to look at. I need a Geo chassis thats rust free. Also looking for a 3clyinder to overhaul for a little project ideas I have.

Headers for sure. Otherwise I will be forced to slap you around next time I see you.

Pretty sure it's going to get a set. We'll see how i feel when i get under the car and get a look at the exhaust situation.

Started some reassembly tonight and I must say that this interior is going to be hot. I'm really excited to get it all back together. If my power wire for the subs comes tomorrow or Wednesday i think I'll have it all together by Friday. Tomorrow is dash swap day! :cool::drool:

Just let me know if you need me to cut anything up ;)

Oh, and I can't make it tonight; I'm looking at more houses.

hey mike where were you on sat when we went to the junk yard?

So I think everything is coming outta my car to be cleaned you wanna help with cleaning the seats? Or josh can be a nice guy and let me have the 50k mile seats haha:laugh:

Last night:
Components re-mounted (much better than before)
Components re-wired (fully soldered connections)
Rear door panels painted
New antenna installed

Tonight:
Old dash out, wiring transfered, new dash painted
Front door panels painted (maybe)
Mystique rear dome light installed (maybe)

Pics will be posted either Thursday night or Monday when the interior makeover is completed (sans trunk stereo install)

Last night:
Components re-mounted (much better than before)
Components re-wired (fully soldered connections)
Rear door panels painted
New antenna installed

Tonight:
Old dash out, wiring transfered, new dash painted
Front door panels painted (maybe)
Mystique rear dome light installed (maybe)

Pics will be posted either Thursday night or Monday when the interior makeover is completed (sans trunk stereo install)

Sweet!!! Can't wait!

I still have that fiberglass trunk enclosure that was in my SVT if you are interested in purchasing the box for your own goodies or already pre-filled with the Kicker equipment I was using.

Back