• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

so is anyone from the cleveland area? i'll be officially living there in a couple days and i don't know my way around too well. it would be a lot better to caravan with someone

Yeah, thats what I figured. I'm just hoping someone will pop out that is in the area, and commit to grabbing them.

If I make up my mind as to being a definite, I will send you a PM or something so we can contouravan down to the meet-up at McDonalds-- Would anyone else be down for that (Beans, Harrry, anyone else in the area?)

If I make up my mind as to being a definite, I will send you a PM or something so we can contouravan down to the meet-up at McDonalds-- Would anyone else be down for that (Beans, Harrry, anyone else in the area?)
Yeah, PM me for my #

so is anyone from the cleveland area? i'll be officially living there in a couple days and i don't know my way around too well. it would be a lot better to caravan with someone

I'm down for a caravan. Do all you Clevelanders wanna meet at a rest stop like we did last year?

To all who are coming to packo's: My roommates and I are putting together a party at our house that night, which is about a 15min drive from packos, there will be beer pong, not sure about cornhole. Theres plenty of parking 10-15+ spots. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

I'm down for a caravan. Do all you Clevelanders wanna meet at a rest stop like we did last year?

To all who are coming to packo's: My roommates and I are putting together a party at our house that night, which is about a 15min drive from packos, there will be beer pong, not sure about cornhole. Theres plenty of parking 10-15+ spots. Everyone is welcome to stop by.

where did you guys meet last year? as for the party, i dunno if i can make it. my first day of college is the next morning.

cleveland here......yeah if i go.. i will know by saturday, we should meet up at the rest stop again......wait.... that sounds kinda gay.....im mean highway travel center thing that has nothing to do with homo sex...hahah...

*Being lazy and not looking back a few pages*---

What time are the Michiganders meeting at the McDonalds so I know when I need to leave the Northville area and meet a few others and drive there

edit: honestly, why do I always start a new page

I think I read you are not bringing the SVT to C-Town with you, if you want to cruise out with the GF and I just shoot me a PM......

Not sure where they met but they met up with me at a rest stop along the way somewhere not sure where abouts it was. Maybe we can do that again.

We all met up at the rest stop in Amherst. Then we met you at the rest stop after 250. Same thing this year I'm guessing?

Back