• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

yeah!, after all its only a contour :D
Oh I'll be there. Shoulda kept the broken glass hanging inside the car for added class :cool:

Funny thing is.. they left the Sirius, Radar Detector and Sub. Besides the fact that the wires are all hanging out of my dash.. everything was cleanly cut and there's not even a scuff on the cd player housing. I wonder why they wanted that player so bad :shrug:

Last edited:
dude thats jacked up!!!! thats happend to me a few times....hurts jsut the same every time. i hate pieces of crap that do that....i wanna buy a shot gun and do a stake out. leave a bunch of stuff in my car and wait lol. sorry bout that berk. where was teh car wehn this happened

Was gonna get my front end repainted today and look what happens:

carbroken.jpg

Gotta love Toledo! :cry:

I'm still gonna try to make it but don't know if my front end will be done.
That is F'n BS I hate that crap. I haven't had it happen to me yet but if it does i'll be pissed and out alot of money till insurance pays up

That is F'n BS I hate that crap. I haven't had it happen to me yet but if it does i'll be pissed and out alot of money till insurance pays up
Crappy thing is.. our insurance requires a $500 deductible. I'm short on cash now too.. within the next week I hope to have the front end painted and a new headunit in. It'll be a very busy (and broke) week :laugh:

Another crappy thing.. is they bent my black trim around the window. I can only imagine how much that costs :rolleyes:

Oh well I learned my lesson. I always said that it wouldn't happen to me.. now I can't keep all my expensive crap in my car. :nonono:

Sucks to hear that Kevin. If you're still able to make it out there this year, just don't get lost this time! LOL

Figure out how much it'll cost for parts, and compare that to your deductible. If you can do it yourself, or know someone that can, it would probably be way cheaper!!! Good luck!

I have gotten a few pm's about what time.

TONY PACKOS AT 1PM

So if your meeting at Mcd's @ 75 and west road be there at noon

Summer bash is on a sunday too. Could change it to saturday then cruise the woodward after?

if you guys want EOSB on a saturday you need to let me know like right now

Is it just me or do you like to relax on Sunday? If I'm ging to do something on w/e's I enjoy doing it on Sat. I should be going to church praying for Steeda's soul.

you consider going to a CEG meet doing something? I consider it chillin with friends. We'll some of them friends

Not that Eurotour guy :)

Well yea but the drive isn't the shortest. Just don't like driving back late and then going to work the next day.

Everyone understands that EOSB is on saturday the 8th

Tony packos is still the 15th at 1pm

Back