• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

Im in!!!!!
anyone down with an OHIO CEG contouravan, meet at the same spot as last year?
Or how about a Pog tournament? lol, what ever happened to POG's???????
Ill bring mine just in case! I have some wicked awesome slammers.........I think I spent too much time at B-dubs tonight. Miller lite girls were there and the Caruzan Rum girls too. Free miller lites and rum, I got an awesome pen that has a light on it and it shows the miller lite logo just like Batman, or nerdman since my parents call my car the nerd mobile and every show I go to they call a 'nerd convention'

.....PS Caruzan RUM blows the BIG one! And Im done drunk posting because its time to play POGS

MOAD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone in the AnnArbor/Ypsi/Canton/Plymouth/Belleville/Westland
area(s) going to TP's? I am looking for someone to meet up with icysvt while y'all are there, and grab some broke ass headlight covers for me for a project I am doing. I would pick them up @ your home or work, as long as its in the above areas. Or really anywhere within a 30 min radius of AnnArbor. :cool:

Im in!!!!!
anyone down with an OHIO CEG contouravan, meet at the same spot as last year?
Or how about a Pog tournament? lol, what ever happened to POG's???????
Ill bring mine just in case! I have some wicked awesome slammers.........I think I spent too much time at B-dubs tonight. Miller lite girls were there and the Caruzan Rum girls too. Free miller lites and rum, I got an awesome pethat has a light on it and it shows the miller lite logo just like Batman, or nerdman since my parents call my car the nerd mobile and every show I go to they call a 'nerd convention'
.....PS Caruzan RUM blows the BIG one! And Im done drunk posting becasse its time to play POGS
MOAD FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll admit I have Pogs too, I have some Batman ones lol, but only 3 slammers, I do have a base too.
I should hopefully get off work that day so I'll see you guys there.

Is anyone in the AnnArbor/Ypsi/Canton/Plymouth/Belleville/Westland
area(s) going to TP's? I am looking for someone to meet up with icysvt while y'all are there, and grab some broke ass headlight covers for me for a project I am doing. I would pick them up @ your home or work, as long as its in the above areas. Or really anywhere within a 30 min radius of AnnArbor. :cool:

I'd say there should easily be at least 5-10 of us in the Livonia/Novi/Northville and surrounding areas who are going down there... I am still a maybe for this since I am back at home in Northville right now, and commuting back and forth from Kalamazoo isn't the most fun/cheap thing to do haha, but I think I will make the exception

I think you should make the exception...these things only happen once a year!! I know I will, b/c I live maybe 10 miles away at the most :)

I'd say there should easily be at least 5-10 of us in the Livonia/Novi/Northville and surrounding areas who are going down there... I am still a maybe for this since I am back at home in Northville right now, and commuting back and forth from Kalamazoo isn't the most fun/cheap thing to do haha, but I think I will make the exception

Yeah, thats what I figured. I'm just hoping someone will pop out that is in the area, and commit to grabbing them.

Back