• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sometimes even I catch a break!

As some of you may remember, my car was broken into and all my stuff was stolen. I found it.

One of my friends stole it all, and kept it in his gf's garage while he went back to working on the riggs in another province. Well, turns out he is cheating on her and she found out so she's dumping his ass. Since I get along with her and she knows how into cars I am, she called me up and asked if I wanted to get some of his tools and stereo crap out of her house. I figured I could store it in my storage room so I went over to grab it.

He had my amplifiers still in the walls, sub enclosure which is beat to hell, all my missing wiring, even my cap and battery. I'm still missing the kickpanels which I assume he already sold but the tweeters are there. I asked her if he had any black wheels, she said he did. I showed her the pictures of my Redlines on the internets and she said they were the ones he had in the garage.

So as I'm showing her the pictures she realises what is going on, that all the stuff in her garage was stolen from my car and probably other "friends". I called the police and they came to take a look at everything. Alot of the stuff in her garage was indeed stolen. This guy makes close to 120K a year working in the oil fields, and he stole from a guy that makes 1/3 that much. Douche Canoe.

Long story short, Alberta RCMP are paying him a visit today at work :) Next time I see him I'm going to kick his ass too, and I think I'll take his now ex out for lunch. Good day aside from the missing kickpanels.

Yeah I'm still missing my mids, and my flat speakers which does suck, and my enclosure I spent over a year building is trashed, but at least I know who did it, and I can go back to my insurance adjuster and get my premiums fixed, that should help out a bit.

His gf called again, he called her from jail! Hilarious stuff!

Last edited:
She's not bad, I wouldn't say she's a head turner but what does it matter. I just want some mean and nasty revenge sex from her. It should be extra mean and nasty since I'll be getting my revenge at the same time as she gets hers :) Then I'll "get my revenge" all over her back and in her hair... too far?

Maybe he'll get revenge sexed in jail? :eek: NO DADDY NO!

nice but alittle far man but at least u didnt say dick

i thought it would edit dick out but it doesnt or at least didnt when i posted eariler

it doesnt so come on moderatiors you guys should fix that

Last edited:
That's awesome, glad you got some of your stuff back. Now get off the damn computer and go give his girl a good stuffing!!

Then I'll "get my revenge" all over her back and in her hair... too far?

LMAO! No, that's not going to far, have at it. ;)

Payback is a :censored: (B) but revenge is a :censored: (MF). Go for it! :laugh:

Glad to see that you got most of your things back! It really sucks to have your property stolen but it bites big time when it's a friend of yours doing the stealing. :blackeye:

Yeah I'm still missing my mids, and my flat speakers which does suck, and my enclosure I spent over a year building is trashed, but at least I know who did it, and I can go back to my insurance adjuster and get my premiums fixed, that should help out a bit.

His gf called again, he called her from jail! Hilarious stuff!

"Smack that, all on the floor, smack that, till you get sore, smack that, OOOooo"

Tap that A$$!!!! ANGER FUK!!

F'n awesome! You should have posted this in CI so I wouldn't miss it. I was bored today. Post of the year right here! Good to hear!

She's not bad, I wouldn't say she's a head turner but what does it matter. I just want some mean and nasty revenge sex from her. It should be extra mean and nasty since I'll be getting my revenge at the same time as she gets hers :) Then I'll "get my revenge" all over her back and in her hair... too far?

Maybe he'll get revenge sexed in jail? :eek: NO DADDY NO!

It's goofy time?

Back