• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Pre98 Center Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to let everyone know I am currently working on these, they are taking a bit more prep then I had anticipated, but I want them to come out beautioful so plese be patient... ill post some pics this weekend of the progress if I cna get a hold of a descent camera.

Icefury, Chris@CTA, ShattasticSVT, and ConceptTRS (or soemthing like that, LOL) have all paid. If anyone else knows they want in, jsut pm me for paypal info!

Kyle

They match perfect, I just gotta get a digital camera so i cna take pics... but it looks identical to the rest of the dash...

Just an update for everyone... this weekend was going to be extremely busy for me finishing prep work and finishing painting...

BUT, received a call from my mother, and have an dying uncle who I need to see this weekend or I may not get to see him alive again, so I will be in... those of you who have mu number can call me if they need me!

Kyle

PT center console

PT center console

interested in PT

1. Chris@CTA
2. Schattastic SVT
3. gpchouinard
4. 99redSVT
5. tredsvt98
6. PAID Icefur
7. Rance

interested in PT

1. Chris@CTA
2. Schattastic SVT
3. gpchouinard
4. 99redSVT
5. tredsvt98
6. PAID Icefur
7. Rance
8. SamSVT18
...would like to see pics though thanks

Sorry about your Uncle!

Could I possibly just get a set of unbroken boot frames from a spare console?

Wish I had extras, but I don't... as far as consoles, getting two in paint today, and will be letting them cure for the next few days and then can start shipping them if everything goes smoothly with them... so keep an eye out!

1. Chris@CTA
2. Schattastic SVT
3. gpchouinard
4. 99redSVT
5. tredsvt98
6. PAID Icefur
7. Rance
8. SamSVT18
9. csvtjohnga

$125 for the whole thing? painted and all the parts?

i hadnt reallly checked out these pre98 center consoles before. so it appears that the center console may actually be high enough to use as an arm rest?

any pics from above/side? i want to see what the rest looks like. i may be interested in one of these.

Ye,s the arm rest actually works, LOL! I am going to take some quick pics of the tan one that needs to be redone when I get a chance to continue work tomorrow so you'll see it then!

I jsut want to get the four done before I start taking money for any more... but I got tons of ocnsoles here, LOL!

Kyle

cool man. sounds like a killer deal youre offering here

It is, they are alot mroe work then I anticipated as I need mroe coats of this paint so I am going thin being sure to not over saturate, so its alot of work... but I enjoy it...

Kyle

Care to share your PPG paint code? I just bought a pre98 console and made the mistake of grabbing a gray console, not tan. :blackeye: It is mint though, so I thought I'd paint it.
Erick --

I dont use a PPG code for the prarie tan, its a custom blend I had matched to my tan console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back