• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check - Pre98 Center Consoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been on here 2 days ago so he has seen these posts. I am sure some of you have PM'd him already also. Just get your money back if you can. He has shafted people in the past for group buys and parts sales. We all wanted to give him a second chance with this GB but again he has come up short.

I really shouldn't even be in this thread because I am not in the GB but it pisses me off to see it happen again. Sorry you guys are going through this.

You would think that the religion in his life would guide him to do the right thing but lately it seems that it is a cover up for what truely hides beneath. I didn't want to bring up his screen name but it really is deceiving and makes people thing that his dealings will be good. Kind of like a wolf in a little red riding hood outfit or in sheeps clothing.

Good luck guys :nonono:.

He has been on here 2 days ago so he has seen these posts. I am sure some of you have PM'd him already also. Just get your money back if you can. He has shafted people in the past for group buys and parts sales. We all wanted to give him a second chance with this GB but again he has come up short.

I really shouldn't even be in this thread because I am not in the GB but it pisses me off to see it happen again. Sorry you guys are going through this.

You would think that the religion in his life would guide him to do the right thing but lately it seems that it is a cover up for what truely hides beneath. I didn't want to bring up his screen name but it really is deceiving and makes people thing that his dealings will be good. Kind of like a wolf in a little red riding hood outfit or in sheeps clothing.

Good luck guys :nonono:.

I tried to warn people at the beginning of this group buy about his failure to provide products and refunds. But i was ignored and sent a warning for posting such comments by 2 moderators. And then the moderator removed my post. I wish he didn't!!

I'm sorry for your guys troubles!!! I hope he just repays everyone, for the money he has taken from you. Then this drama can end!

too bad i bet it is too late to even file paypal claims by now

Thats what he did to the other 4 people that have written me!! He waited...till there was nothing they can claim against him.

That's why we have a transaction feedback forum.

With that being said, for those not directly involved in this group buy need not post.

That's why we have a transaction feedback forum.

With that being said, for those not directly involved in this group buy need not post.

Even if people are not involved, they may still have valuable feedback for the members who are in the GB, regardless of whether it is pro/con. Posts should not be deleted, and members should not be given infractions. I could understand if the member posting was or using vulgar language or had no experience with the seller/organizer, but TOO often the poster is punished for no good reason. YMMV

Good luck to everyone in the GB, my issues with JesusFreak were resolved, I hope yours will be too.

too bad i bet it is too late to even file paypal claims by now

It's definately to late to file a dispute.

I think you should man up and refund everyone their money. We trusted you and this is how you treat us. If you spent the money and don't have it let us know. Be honest about this. Did you get in way over your head and you can't produce the product you promised? These should have been done and shipped a long time ago. Please let us know what is going on.

Thank You

Pretty sad when a person that works or worked for the Federal Courts is doing dishonest dealings, and on these boards. What's worse is that he is being supported by others on these boards. Gees, isn't that aiding and abetting a felon?

How many of us paid Kyle money and didn't receive any product? I'm one of these people, and if I had access to the US judicial system, I would have him tracked down and charged with something appropriate.

FYI, I'm not trying to put this guy down, just pointing out the facts about this latest group buy.

I hope that honesty will prevail and that someone here will assist the ones that did not receive their products or funds.

http://12circuit.state.fl.us/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Well, just to let everyone involved with this group buy know, I am ok with my number being posted here as I do not come here as often as I would like... and they are free to call me anytime they feel the need!

I have not hidden from anyone on here, and nor am I ripping anyone off...

I sold a car to a friend of mine, which me and OB1 tried to fix, which we were unable to so i have had to refund him alot of money from before this group buy even started...

After my ex roommates dogs chewed up the consoles I had curing in our shed, I had to spend alot mroe money to replace those consoles, and have literally lost money doing this group buy because of it (not anyone's problem, just letting you know)...

Chris, as I stated, your console is done, I just need to find the funds to purchase the proper packing materials; Icefury's console was packed what i thought was very well, and his ended up broken, and will not make the same mistake again...

I am still trying to find time to do more then just sand and tape off consoles but to actually paint them, and everyone that paid will get a console, and it will be immaculate!

Feel free to call me using the number posted here...

Chris, as I stated, your console is done, I just need to find the funds to purchase the proper packing materials; Icefury's console was packed what i thought was very well, and his ended up broken, and will not make the same mistake again... .

Kyle, please excuse me if I come off harsh, but you have said that excuse to me more than once, and with the number of people that have contacted me (about you), you should have lots of extra money to buy $20.00 in packing material to ship out a console to me.

I paid you back in May of this year, don't you think this has dragged on too long?

Well, just to let everyone involved with this group buy know, I am ok with my number being posted here as I do not come here as often as I would like... and they are free to call me anytime they feel the need!

I have not hidden from anyone on here, and nor am I ripping anyone off...

I sold a car to a friend of mine, which me and OB1 tried to fix, which we were unable to so i have had to refund him alot of money from before this group buy even started...

After my ex roommates dogs chewed up the consoles I had curing in our shed, I had to spend alot mroe money to replace those consoles, and have literally lost money doing this group buy because of it (not anyone's problem, just letting you know)...

Chris, as I stated, your console is done, I just need to find the funds to purchase the proper packing materials; Icefury's console was packed what i thought was very well, and his ended up broken, and will not make the same mistake again...

I am still trying to find time to do more then just sand and tape off consoles but to actually paint them, and everyone that paid will get a console, and it will be immaculate!

Feel free to call me using the number posted here...

Another phony christian. Been looking at this and almost sent money, glad I didn't. You make me sick, people like you are what is wrong with the world. Jesus freak is your screen name ... You got it half right.

Another phony christian. Been looking at this and almost sent money, glad I didn't. You make me sick, people like you are what is wrong with the world. Jesus freak is your screen name ... You got it half right.

Let's watch the insulting remarks about Christians. There are many more that actually practice what they preach. So, we can stop that right there.

I have been biting my tongue here for awhile but now I have to say that I think we need to be careful about this. Granted things weren't taken care of properly but you can't call about a person regarding their faith. No one is perfect and we are all hypocrites in one way or another. I have to say I know nothing about Kyle but I'm sure with a little time he will take care of all of this and make it right...that being said, the sooner the better.

I have been biting my tongue here for awhile but now I have to say that I think we need to be careful about this. Granted things weren't taken care of properly but you can't call about a person regarding their faith. No one is perfect and we are all hypocrites in one way or another. I have to say I know nothing about Kyle but I'm sure with a little time he will take care of all of this and make it right...that being said, the sooner the better.

Thanks man, and I will be taking care of this as soon as I physically can...

It's nothing new to be attacked because you wear your faith on your sleeve, and when you make mistakes, it gives people an easy target... I really don;t take offense!

As I stated before, everyone that paid will get a pristine console, its jsut taking WAY TOO LONG, and I have apologized and am sorry! I am very stressed out about hwo this has gone and is going, but I can only do what i can do...

I also realize I need to make a few minutes every day to at least come in here to talk so that people don;t think I took their money and run... I normally jsut get online, hit the email, and am gone, but this is my home page, so it shows I was online that day so I apologize for that...

Everyone now has my phone number, so like I said, please feel free to call me if you need to get in touch with me!

Kyle, please excuse me if I come off harsh, but you have said that excuse to me more than once, and with the number of people that have contacted me (about you), you should have lots of extra money to buy $20.00 in packing material to ship out a console to me.

I paid you back in May of this year, don't you think this has dragged on too long?

I agree this has taken a while, and packing matierals are not 20 bucks...

the boxes are 9 bucks each (two per console as I cut them and reinforce them and then tape them together...

the bubble wrap is almost 30 bucks a box which is enopugh for 2 consoles....
http://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/shipping-mailing-supplies/bubble-wrap/product-ARS20859

the shrink wrap is 15 bucks a roll which is enough for three consoles...
http://www.officemax.com/office-sup...lies/stretch-wrap-dispensers/product-ARS21076

I did not use this stuff for IceFurys and his ended up broken, so I am not going to take chances again... so understnad I dont have the loot sitting there, and like I said, I had to buy the consoles twice!!!! Not to mention the actual shipping costs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back