• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Elky Mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

steeno321

CEG'er
Hey I dont know how to go about doing this group buy thing but I know there is a Elky mesh gb every few months and was wondering about getting another one together. I don't do the cutout work or anything but whatever can help to reduce the cost of it and if someone has done it before can make some more I'd love to see who wants to get their hands on a set.

Ask Elky first to see if he can still get the material and if he wants to do another buy. That is a good place to start ;).

I have been meaning to do another group buy for a while, but life has gotten in the way.
If at least 10 people show interest in this, i will start a group buy.

Here is the deal.
The three piece SVT set consists of three pieces of mesh, one for the grill, one for the front bumper and one for the rear bumper.
they are cut to size and the bumper pieces have 'slots' cut in them to slide right over the factor tabs on the bumpers.
the grill piece has to be installed by you. It will be a large enough piece to mount in the grill.

the price for this set is $60 shipped.

i spend a ton of time cutting these to size and cutting the slots.

seeing as i'm interested here is a list that i've come up with that seems pretty accurate and some post of what elky mesh looks like on certain color tours

silver frost
black and t-red go down to ob1 post

cant find one with T-green

1. steeno321
  2. mdot beatz (possibly interested)
  3. tikecsvt
  4. turbo fox
  5. starjammir
  6. contourgl95
  7. montrese04
  8. csvt 2004
  9. concepttrs9139 (possibly interested)
  10. yamaha racer 686
  11. tigerbalm
  12. n2n20

Is there any kind of timeline for this? I've wanted Elky mesh for a while now, but of course this happens when money is tight! I'm interested, just depends on the timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back