• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: Elky Mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being off topic, BUT…:troutslap:

I fell your pain brother…
I’ve got 14 month old twins, and my wife and I are just starting to fell :dizzy: “normal” again…
For about the first 9 to 10 months we were unable to sleep for more the two hours at a time, maybe three if we were lucky…
Talk about walking dead:crazy:…we tried to keep them on the same schedule, but they had other ideas…
I really fell for ya man…but no matter how much of a pain in the A:censored::censored: they may be, I’ve never regretted one moment I’ve spent with them…
The absolute best thing to happen to me… ever! Except for the wife too…

In case you’re wondering a boy and a girl, and NO!!! they’re not identical…:laugh: ya know...cause ones a boy and the other is a girl...

Oh well... And now back to your regally scheduled topic….

Here is the deal.
The three piece SVT set consists of three pieces of mesh, one for the grill, one for the front bumper and one for the rear bumper.
they are cut to size and the bumper pieces have 'slots' cut in them to slide right over the factor tabs on the bumpers.
the grill piece has to be installed by you. It will be a large enough piece to mount in the grill.

the price for this set is $60 shipped.

i spend a ton of time cutting these to size and cutting the slots.

So do these just swap right in place of the stock mesh's or does it require some tinkering around?

I may be interested since I need to get a new rear mesh anyway...

the grill requires quite a bit of tinkering, but i cut and notch the bumper mesh so it can be a direct replacement.

Material has been ordered.
i will start a new thread once it arrives and i am ready to package and ship.

Also,

It is possible to install the OEM Ford oval on your mesh Elky?

yep
Cobra has it on his.
(sorry, I don't have a close up pic at the moment)
P5150007.jpg

well i guess i should have looked at the list before i ordered the mesh....
i will start a group buy thread as soon as i can get out in the garage and start cutting.
I will have to order more material to fullfill the whole list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back