• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check #2: Aluminium Door Sills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't every one quit cluttering up the mans thread here. Most of us have seen the ebay specials. I bought some and they suck lol

That's why...

Agreed. I'm going to measure the opening in the doors to see if they will fit correctly. Then I'm going to contact that guy and see if he can get us a deal if a group of us by them from him. I'll start another post when if I get anywhere.

Agreed. I'm going to measure the opening in the doors to see if they will fit correctly. Then I'm going to contact that guy and see if he can get us a deal if a group of us by them from him. I'll start another post when if I get anywhere.

DONT DO THAT...i can make those easily and probably can get them to ya quicker if you want them like that... (with the cut out and all)

I want a set of sills as well, maybe even rears! I have been waiting very patiently for this since your first interest check.

DONT DO THAT...i can make those easily and probably can get them to ya quicker if you want them like that... (with the cut out and all)

Well is it that big of a deal to go half way through the metal versus all of the way? I mean man if you can get these made then thats GREAT! But let us know...

I swear there has been an interest check for these sills for, what now 5-6 months??

Dude...there was more than enough interest when you did this the first time. You should figure out all of your logistical issues and THEN post up a group buy post. People are going to be turned away when 1. There isn't even a prototype to be displayed and 2. You don't post a potential price. We all know that there is a demand, all that there is left is for someone to supply it with a quality product. Can you do that? If so, get going on it. I will say I am interested when you figure out all of your details and then post them up on here. People need more info before they are going to commit to buying anything.

on BIGBEN's defense the first interst check or group buy was held up because the car was in a wreck and he told us it would be awhile before he got on it (correct me if i'm wrong) :shrug:. The way i see it is now he's ready to get back at it and seeing if the demand is still there. Now from what i'm seeing, the interest is still there including myself.
Now since the actually design issue seems that it still hasn't been resolved yet, i think you should just create a poll for design options and whatever wins wins and thats it. :shrug: That would make the majority of people happy and then later on if you wanna do different designs so be it.
Hopefully we can get this off the ground some. From what i've seen and read it looks like you know what you're doing and i[m sure they'll look great!!:cool:

I don't care what they say. the design was finished before in the other GB right? so there should be no argument or hold up on this. let's get it going and show us a prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back