• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check #2: Aluminium Door Sills

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBEN

Hard-core CEG'er
As many of you know, i did pick up a new CSVT and there is a possibility of these door sills being made again.

If they were to be made, they would say Contour SVT, and would be front sills.
(Sorry Contour and Mystique guys, there is more interest in CSVT sills)

So, this post is just an interest check to see who would be interested in a set of 2 Front Door sills engraved with "Contour SVT"

These sills would be cut on a CNC machine and designed by me with help from my dad.

If you are interested please start a list just so i can figure out cost.

There is no guarentee that this will happen, and if it does, than im not sure how soon it will happen, because my dad's business where we would do the work is busy, and im not going to take away from his business for this.

Thanks

_Ben

Bla I don't like anything on my car that says contour. Not a fan of being grouped with the other people :)

How about just SVT? and can we do them in carbon fibre?

Carbon fiber...ehh, most likely not, but its possible. If they were carbon, they would most likely not be engraved/stamped.

Another thought is that by putting Contour SVT or even SVT in itself is that we would be going against copyright laws and could potentially get in trouble for this.
Im open to any other ideas for what they sills will say..just post it up and ill consider them all!

How about "This is where the magic happens!"

You can put SVT on there they are all over the place on ebay

I was joking about the carbon Fibre' lol if i really wanted some i would make some and lay the SVT vinyl under the resin

Geez we were all over this in the last thread. I thought the consensus was to have Contour SVT. These will never get made if there isn't a solid option. So with that I say we start a poll, allow it to be open for 2 weeks and have these options available

1. Contour SVT
2. SVT Contour
3. Contour
4. SVT

Then we will see where that goes and call it a day. Oh and if you didn't catch on... I'm also interested in a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back