• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Important questions

Awsome, then you can take us all around and get our alcohol then right, and show us where all the chicks are:laugh:

Unfortunately, most of the college girls are probably back home for the summer, but you might be lucky and still find some near campus on W. KL and on Fraternity Village Dr. I know were most of the good stuff in KZoo is, seeing as I've spent my last 3 school years on WMU's campus. The only area I don't know much about happens to be where the hotel is located. lol. But I'd be happy to show ppl around when I'm in town Thursday.

Unfortunately, most of the college girls are probably back home for the summer, but you might be lucky and still find some near campus on W. KL and on Fraternity Village Dr. I know were most of the good stuff in KZoo is, seeing as I've spent my last 3 school years on WMU's campus. The only area I don't know much about happens to be where the hotel is located. lol. But I'd be happy to show ppl around when I'm in town Thursday.

PLENTY of college girls stick around all summer!!! We used to just drive thru Arboretum/Hidden Hills with my buddy's ski boat in tow and grab 5-6 girls and head out to Gull Lake for the day.

Did this 3-4 days a week.

May the force be with you

Hell dude I am the damn Force.:cool:

PLENTY of college girls stick around all summer!!! We used to just drive thru Arboretum/Hidden Hills with my buddy's ski boat in tow and grab 5-6 girls and head out to Gull Lake for the day.

Now thats what I like to hear:laugh:

Well, I hope there are still a good amount of ppl there because Hidden Hills caught fire about a month ago. We've had an unusual amount of apartment fires this year. Either way, I wish you good luck on your ventures of picking up women, lol.

lol fah-q

Funny story:

In Spanish class, freshman year of high school, we were doing some stupid exercise out of the book in which we had to use the word "favorito." Well, a lot of kids in the class were saying it with an English short a, and the teacher was getting REALLY pissed, so she stopped and said, "All right, it's 'fah-vorito,' not 'favorito.' It's 'FAHHH.' Fahhhh." Immediately after she said "Fahhhh," my buddy Blake says, in this weird voice "Q!"

She sent him to the office :laugh:

Funny story:

In Spanish class, freshman year of high school, we were doing some stupid exercise out of the book in which we had to use the word "favorito." Well, a lot of kids in the class were saying it with an English short a, and the teacher was getting REALLY pissed, so she stopped and said, "All right, it's 'fah-vorito,' not 'favorito.' It's 'FAHHH.' Fahhhh." Immediately after she said "Fahhhh," my buddy Blake says, in this weird voice "Q!"

She sent him to the office :laugh:

I just laughed pretty loud reading that!

Ok well I need my tranny fluid topped off and I have the rp fluids but I cant seem to get to the fill bolt cause of the y pipe. Anyone wanna do it at the hotel, I will throw $25.00 to someone if they wanna handle it for me, I am sure there will be someone with more knowledge and tools than me.

I didnt loose much fluid when I changed the axle, maybe 1/4-1/2 quart if that.

I'll do it for $25. *Puts funnel in trunk. Actually less than that. Enoughz to pay my alcohol peeps.

I'll do it for $25. *Puts funnel in trunk. Actually less than that. Enoughz to pay my alcohol peeps.

Ok awsome, the downpipe is right in front of the bolt and I just dont want any trans fluid on the wrap is all. But I will put $25.00 aside for you Todd, thanks man!!!

Back