• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Important questions

If it rains at all icy, I'm blaming you for questioning the weather.
Like Todd said, the weather will be awesome. Don't think about it anymore. :)

Applebee's 5-7 minutes from the hotel off Westnedge.

AWSOME, then one day we gotta go, I will cover the first bit with my gift cards, after that its on you all:cool:

Well let's put it this way Ryan: I'm really :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing short, and I'm taller than you. :shrug: :laugh:

lol well wait till you see what I wear to the banquet

Should I dare:laugh:
r8uvs8.jpg

Did anyone mention sunscreen? good idea to bring it because 1/2 the people manage to get toasted during the show 'n shine.

If it rains at all icy, I'm blaming you for questioning the weather.
Like Todd said, the weather will be awesome. Don't think about it anymore. :)
im not even asking/worried about rain i just need to know if I need to bring any shorts or not lol Temp is all I want to know about.

im not even asking/worried about rain i just need to know if I need to bring any shorts or not lol Temp is all I want to know about.

it's all good. I was just bustin' on ya.

bring two pairs of shorts, two pairs of jeans, 7 t shirts, a sweatshirt and a light jacket.
socks/underwear optional

:D

underwear optional

:D

NO!!!!!!!!! I'm rooming with him. Underwear is mandatory, unless you are in the shower. Ain't no one changing and flashing their twigs and berries cause they ain't wearing no drawers.:laugh:

Last edited:
didn't you wear a goofy hat last year?

Yes I did:laugh:

Vader helmet, wasn't it?

No I just brought that and Elky wore it and balled it a few times, I scrubbed it with acid when I got back home:nonono:

Did anyone mention sunscreen? good idea to bring it because 1/2 the people manage to get toasted during the show 'n shine.

Being the white boy I am, I will have lots of sunscreen

lol, damn southerners. If it's above 60 I'm wearing shorts and you'll be wearing a jacket and wool cap. :D

Not this guy, remember yes I am NOW a southerner but I grew up in Mass, and army in alaska, Michigan weather cant touch that:laugh:

Back