• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm a troll...

I really don't see everybody's problem with the wheels. Maybe it's because the picture sucks and they look painted? They have a shiny machined finish. I guess I like them, and it's my car, so that's all that matters. They are here to stay. It definitely needs tint though. It's a must in the Texas sun.

i like em, and dig the car in general, have fun with it!

OOOoooh thats pretty. Needs tint and nightshade on the reflectors. for the exhaust just strait pipe it!

OOOoooh thats pretty. Needs tint and nightshade on the reflectors. for the exhaust just strait pipe it!

Well, the awesome thing about the G8 is that it has decent factory true duals, and flanges right behind the axle, so I plan on unbolting the stock mufflers/tips and having some pipes bent with tips on the end to eliminate the mufflers and just run with the resonators until I bite the bullet and buy a Corsa cat-back.

G8%20A-B.JPG

I really don't see everybody's problem with the wheels. Maybe it's because the picture sucks and they look painted? They have a shiny machined finish. I guess I like them, and it's my car, so that's all that matters. They are here to stay. It definitely needs tint though. It's a must in the Texas sun.

I wouldn't say that they're *bad*, just that they're very plain. *shrug*

Nice ride, though!

Favorite combo, was looking at the exact color combo/ model Friday afternoon, I love everything about the car except the window switches, tehy are very tiny and opperate funny.

The wheel that come on the regualr G8 are not good looking at all.

8-pontiac-g8-wheel-2.jpg

Take a better pic, they look better is, say, this pic.

2008.pontiac.g8.jpg

If all goes well with the 350z, I'll be jocking your same style, lol.:cool:

Nice pick-up, man. I saw a black one a couple of days ago and was really impressed. The exhaust note sounded pretty damn good to boot.

More bad pictures from my dad. He picked the car up in NC for me and drove it home while I'm at school in MI. I got the car through a special deal with GM, so I didn't get to pick out exactly what I wanted, and didn't know if I'd like the red or not. I loved the magnetic gray metallic that they had last year and the first half of 2009, but they dropped it mid year for some reason. I generally like black cars (3 out of my 4, now 5 cars I've owned have been black, and I've obviously got my dad convinced, if you look at the garage), but honestly I didn't like the G8 in black. I don't know if it's because of the blacked out headlights and clear tails, or what. The liquid red looks nice, but I think that it'd be a cop magnet. This sport red is a little more toned down and elegant looking , IMO. I hate white cars, so that pretty much leave you with electric blue and a greenish-gray.

P2230001.jpg

P2230003.jpg

P2230004.jpg

P2230005.jpg

P2230006.jpg

Yeah I dunno I'm just not feeling those wheels :shrug:. The front end looks reaaallllyyy good. I'm still undecided on the rear/taillights.

Back