• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm a troll...

Maybe I'm not seeing it right but...no sunroof? :confused: And that has to be the SMALLEST wiper I have EVER seen on the passenger side, haha. Awesome looking car, though.

No, no sunroof. :cry: My one thing I don't like about it so far. It's going to take some getting used to, because my last 3 cars have had sunroofs, and I use them extensively. LOL I didn't even notice the little wiper. The other one is HUGE! I guess I'll see what the pattern is the first time I use them.

I witnessed a G8 smack another car yesterday at a stoplight and screamed a little. Both cars drove to the side of the road but I still hate seeing semi-rare cars get damaged.

I prefer 5-spoke wheels best, I think. My mom's old A6 had the 5-spoke polished wheels for winter wheels, and the crosslace BBS wheels in summer...and the 5-spokes looked better IMO. I also like the 5-Spokers on the 00-01 Cateras
aly58712u.jpg

Polished wheel
bbs%20rc.jpg

Crosslace wheel
ALY04548U.jpg

Catera wheel. So I don't have a problem at all with his G8 wheels. The black center caps look different...but I like it.

Back