• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: Parts, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, it was a joke man. I've publicly announced that I am no longer making rear strut bars. It was fun while it lasted (lol, no it really wasnt), but i dont have the time or energy, or for that matter a contour to even test fit them anymore. Good luck on what you come up with.

LOL, it was a joke man. I've publicly announced that I am no longer making rear strut bars. It was fun while it lasted (lol, no it really wasnt), but i dont have the time or energy, or for that matter a contour to even test fit them anymore. Good luck on what you come up with.

Okay, good. I got pretty steamed for a sec. Thanks for the well-wishes:cool:

Welder's Fixed!!!

Welder's Fixed!!!

Gimme a coupla weeks to make my jigs and get some metal. I'll make one, post it, and see what you all think. If you like it, I'll start the GB thread:cool:

At this ponit, I don't really know. I have to order metal through my school to be allowed to bring it into the school's shop, which is the only place I have with a TIG. Therefore, I hvae to wait until next month to order it.

It' still possible, but no tlooking too good. I may just have to wait until I'm out of HS and better equipped to do it. I'll update as things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back