• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC: morette headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL yes.....i got this morette thing covered now. sorry to just barge in ant take over this group buy but if its legal in canada its gonna make this whole thing ALOT easyer

Yea but considering they already have claimed to have designed it and have it correctly fitted to the contour head light, it shouldent take to long for them to start making molds....your probably right though, im not getting too excited just yet....

Yea but considering they already have claimed to have designed it and have it correctly fitted to the contour head light, it shouldent take to long for them to start making molds....your probably right though, im not getting too excited just yet....

it doesn't count as a group buy if there isn't yet a product to buy as a group. crazy canadians. :laugh:

As far as I've heard, they still haven't actually created anything to sell. I've sent numerous emails and even gotten a couple "we're working on them" answers but nothing lately. They created these (I think they were a 2nd or 3rd generation) and we fitted them on my car at the EOSB in 2005. The story was that Morette wanted to see how they fit on other Contours besides Mikey's. The theory was that all Contours weren't created equal. So much for that.

I want a set of these as bad as the next person but until the fitment issues are resolved, I'll wait. The picture is dark, they don't fit as well as they appear. And frankly, as eager as Morette seems to be to create a sellable unit (dripping with sarcasm), I'll look for other ways to spend my money. Like on gas. Guys, don't hold your breath. It really seemed like it was going to happen for awhile (like 2 years ago), but I really don't think they're interested in us anymore. Too bad. However, one can still hope I guess.

picture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back