• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A.P.B. for a lost SEMI CEG-er!!!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I know this is a long shot, but one I've got to take anyways. About a year ago I had a guy from the Farmington Hills area (I believe) PM and then call me about detailing his CSVT, T-Red I believe. Then he said he was just going to go ahead and get it painted, but he'd keep me in mind when it came to detail it. Then, a couple monthes after that, he called me again about detailing it. After talking to him for some time we same upon the subject of tires and wheels and I told him I've got connections, but he then told me his connection is better, his uncle is some big wig with Discount Tire in the state of Michigan. Here's my problem, I didn't save his number and don't remember his screen name:crazy: I didn't save it because I thought it was just someone who was going through the motions about getting their car detailed, but he sounded like a nice enough guy. I'd like to get ahold of him now because maybe his uncle could help me out and land me my dream job, well its a dream job to me anyways! All I have to go on is this:

-T-Red CSVT
-Farmington Hills or surrounding area (Oakland County for sure)
-younger guy, pretty straight forward sounding on the phone

I know this is a long shot like I said, but if anyone thinks they know who this is or maybe if he's reading this right now, please get ahold of me, it would GREATLY appreciated, you have no idea guys, thanks!

younger as in? Their is someone that just graduated from my school, i live in novi, and did a decent amount of work to his svt, which is t-red.

his SN: CSVT #0037

maybe thats him

Last edited:
This should narrow it down a bit, his buddy bought a white EVO last year:crazy: Damn, I wish I'd kept his number:troutslap:

I don't know anything about that but, I would still say it's Reebs, however, I'm sure he would have seen this thread by now and said something if it was him. This is a MANHUNT!

Back