• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I spotted a Contour...

Spotted a black on black wheels, tinted SVT Contour with exhaust at Kirk Rd and 38 in Batavia at 830ish on Wednesday night. Anybody here? Had temp plates on it!

In PA!

In PA!

This one is brought to us by Aaron88.

So who has been road tripping?

275e95bc.jpg

1737b62c.jpg

Saw a T-Red CSVT by the Walmart in Lake Geneva this past weekend, and a Sil-Fro CSVT at a gas station at US 12 and Route 31 a couple weekends back late on a Friday night (11 pmish)

Washington, IL, just after noon today I saw a black E1 parked across the street from Five Points. "ENJOI 14" was the plate. I know I have seen those plates before, just can't remember where. bhiggs, this wasn't you, was it?

I figured out where I had seen the car before. It is squirrel1's car, except the stock wheels were back on it instead of the nice aftermarket ones he had on when he brought the car down to the Mustang and all Ford car show at the Uftring Automall. Last I knew, he lived in the Carol Stream area. So why was the car down here today?

I figured out where I had seen the car before. It is squirrel1's car, except the stock wheels were back on it instead of the nice aftermarket ones he had on when he brought the car down to the Mustang and all Ford car show at the Uftring Automall. Last I knew, he lived in the Carol Stream area. So why was the car down here today?

Yes, that was my son and I. We were in the area for a 18U baseball tournament over the weekend.

Ah, ok. How'd his team do in the tournament? Next time you come to town, let me know.

Did you get the flyer from Uftrings for this year's show? It is on September 16th.

I saw a silver frost SVT with Painted grill ring, stazi mesh, nascar spoiler type CF trunk lid, wheels at the stop light of main and st Charles rd in Lombard on Aug 30th. I pointed and or waved to him as I passed in the opposing lane. I was in my T-red SVT.

Sorry but my exhaust sounds better i think. lol

I saw a silver frost SVT with Painted grill ring, stazi mesh, nascar spoiler type CF trunk lid, wheels at the stop light of main and st Charles rd in Lombard on Aug 30th. I pointed and or waved to him as I passed in the opposing lane. I was in my T-red SVT.

Sorry but my exhaust sounds better i think. lol

That was me.. I noticed you too. I actually spotted your car a few days before parked by hobby lobby in Lombard.

I spotted a silfro, lowered, painted reflector, blacked out stock wheels, and missing 2 jack covers on drivers side heading to Madison, WI on hwy 151.

Back