• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I spotted a Contour...

T-Red appeared to have SVTF rims, exhaust was at the new Speedway at 31 and Sullivan in Aurora today about 3:30

Black SVT with painted black grille surround today going East on Fullerton in the city. Nice looking car. I have always liked the black ones!

Hey all. I see a lot of you are are fairly close by. I live in the Tinley park, IL area and I picked up a 2000 SVT, Black with Prairie Tan interior, a few weeks ago. It's kind of a mess right now, so you probably haven't seen me cruising yet. I'm almost done fixing the suspension, still have to get the driver's side control arm replaced (PITA) and get some tires that don't have the radials showing, before I drive it much. I've wanted one of these for a while so I don't mind dealing with the problems. I've got some terrible rot going on with my control arms, anybody around here with some experience in that arena? Chicago winters eat cars alive, but I want to keep this baby going as long as I can.

T-Red SVT on I-94 eastbound between Hudson and Roberts about 430 yesterday. Car looked very clean, T-REd painted lower valance, dark wheels and SVT rear license plate trim, WI plates.

The one day in the last two weeks I was not in the SVT I see another one.

In Indianapolis on Saturday, corner of East and Sumner on the south side.... a '99 T-Red pulled into the Mike's Car Wash there. I was next door at an audio competition. I flagged down the owner and asked him to swing by the show when he got done with the wash. When he finally came over (he was delayed by the fact the car wash broke the silver strip off the rear reflector into 2 pieces) we talked for a bit. His car looked basically stock, but had tinted windows. I told him about the site (while pointing to the contour.org sticker on my car). Hopefully he joins soon.

Saw a Sil-Fro SVT at the corner of Eastgate and Ridge in Algonquin on Friday, was passing through the pickup truck pile-up that I narrowly escaped, my Contour was parked on the side of the road there...

Black E0, parked at a farm just outside of North Prairie often. I've seen it a few times in Mukwonago, who are you?

Back