• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

i love this weather!

Kyle.. I got the yellow sway bar bushings.. They should be here next week sometime.. so maybe I'll take the trip to sheboygan next weekend

Um, what? You have them, but they'll be here next week?:crazy:

Josh, you don't need another CSVT....or sell me the rest of your parts car! :laugh:

Wow, that really sucks! I'm guessing you probably take the skirts off for winter? Hope the company owns up to what they did and pays for the repairs.

Well.. not a bad idea... but actaully they were off because we used a car dolly and they would of hit otherwise.... just been too lazy to put them back on incase the car blows up on me.... still got that shift tower bolt in the tranny :(

Dude, go lay that freakin skirt in front of the car and take some more pics.......

Free Fix.....

Flame me if you want, but I know I ain't the only one thinkin' it..... :laugh:

:(

At least you dont have a 5 clylinder SVT Contour LOL

I have a no cylinder SVT....beat that.

Dude, go lay that freakin skirt in front of the car and take some more pics.......

Free Fix.....

Flame me if you want, but I know I ain't the only one thinkin' it..... :laugh:

Well I do have a ticking time bomb of a tranny....

Looking to make the insurance claim higher??? The driver of the semi saw it without the skirts and the police have photos and report on file as well :(

Would of been a good way though to get some more money out of it...

Got 2 quotes so far... my uncles place, Dependable Carstar (Verona, WI) - $1688

Len's Paint'n Place (Kieler, WI) - $1158

and I want to go to my cousins place Kase Autobody (Platteville, WI)

Probably won't fax that 1158, that way I get Kase's so my cousin can do it, and I can use most of the money to pull the tranny off and get that bolt out... If they'll help me do that...

Back