• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I grow bored of MD..

Thanks all,
I told my boss today that i only have 2.5weeks left and he was shocked. I really dont know why i was going to him on a daily basis about how miserable i am and how i think my employee needs to be fired....

Sigh o well.

So I decided Cali is not right for me. I went out looking at apartments and i just dont like LA in general. So MD i stay for now.

Sneak peak at my new mods to the car though.
3385430460_51803825c7_o.jpg

Getting rid of the smoked tail lights for some custom color matched.

And the 20th rear valance is not shaved and already painted. Pic when it was primed.
shavedexhaust.jpg

Damn Brett, stop posting pictures of your car. I may have to sell the SVT and go back to VW. :drool:

What happened with your current job? You gave notice, are you going to be able to stay there?
Gotta do what's best for you.

What happened with your current job? You gave notice, are you going to be able to stay there?
Gotta do what's best for you.
Yeah my bosses love me. They countered a lot better then i expected. Basically the CEO of the company in Belgium told my bosses to 'do what it takes to keep him' so there you have it. Its honestly not a bad job when my one employee isnt here. I think my bosses have had enough of me complaining about her and are getting ready to toss her.

Its good to know my position is secure here. The one thing i was always afraid of moving to Cali is all the unemployment out there right now. If for some reason the company i go work for decides to let me go it will be soooooo hard to find another job.

Damn Brett, stop posting pictures of your car. I may have to sell the SVT and go back to VW. :drool:

Yeah I refuse to stop :-D

3406279721_2ab55a3b7f_b.jpg

New custom rear lip and well phunk tail lights.... :-D

Only thing left is to paint the roof Ford Focus Liquid Grey (Yeah I keep some ford in me).

edit:
One more of my friend Devin's ride:
IMG_1833.jpg

I still cant believe he drives this thing like this as his DD and year round... He cracked his oil pan on Monday but he keeps 3 extras in his car at all times just in case of that lol.

Three extra oil pans.... LMAO! That is mighty low!

Holy Hotness Brett... :drool: I <3 it! So sharp!

That's great that your bosses are letting you stay and even better that they are getting ready to toss that lady. :cool:

Back