• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I/C Reproduction SVT Jack Point Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be in for at least 4 I reaaaally need side skirts. My tour has been rollin without either since I got it and I hate it :(

Price dependent as well (but I really don't expect it to be too much, there's maybe a dollar worth of materials in each one, so 5-10 bucks each is my guess. I may be horribly wrong, however.)

Lets not forget labor...

to procure the materials for a mold
Make a mold
Procure materials for jack point cover
Make jack point cover

I'd expect these to be in the 25+ range easily

I have some initial numbers, but need to get my hands on one to to send to the supplier for final pricing. Looks like we will be able to come in under the Ford OE price.

I haven't been on here in a long time, but I will take at least two covers.

I have some initial numbers, but need to get my hands on one to to send to the supplier for final pricing. Looks like we will be able to come in under the Ford OE price.

I'm liking the sound of this, keeping my eyes on this. Especially if they can do other parts in the future. That will help alot of people out and perhaps make it easier to rebuild a damaged SVT in the future.

I'm guessing this may have tanked when the company caught wind of the actual production numbers they would be seeing... assuming we have had an update on this in about a month :blackeye:

I'm guessing this may have tanked when the company caught wind of the actual production numbers they would be seeing... assuming we have had an update on this in about a month :blackeye:

And you'd be wrong. I just have been very busy with some other things. The company has hasked me to send an original piece for use in the mold process and I haven't had time to track one down as of late.

And you'd be wrong. I just have been very busy with some other things. The company has hasked me to send an original piece for use in the mold process and I haven't had time to track one down as of late.

Fantastic news. I just hadn't seen an update in here for so long I thought it fell through. Thanks for the update.

I desperately need 2 panels ASAP. I want to sell my SVT and think it would make a difference in how much I can sell it for. The dealership doing my body work said he can't get them anymore.

I have 1... Brand new in the OEM Wrapper... I actually have 2, but i opened 1 took check it out and lost the wrapper. Still new though :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back