• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I/C Reproduction SVT Jack Point Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd most likely be interested in at least one depending on the price. I've been missing the left front cover on my SVT ever since I bought it, which was 3 years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $50 for an unpainted one.

I'd most likely be interested in at least one depending on the price. I've been missing the left front cover on my SVT ever since I bought it, which was 3 years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $50 for an unpainted one.

:shocked: $50!! I paid maybe $20 for mine unpainted from Steve at Tousley Ford back in 2005.

I was told from the dealer I bought the car from 3 years ago that a replacement would be $50 unpainted. Where can I get one for $20, and how much do you think it would cost to get it painted black?

I was told from the dealer I bought the car from 3 years ago that a replacement would be $50 unpainted. Where can I get one for $20, and how much do you think it would cost to get it painted black?

VVVVVVV

:shocked: $50!! I paid maybe $20 for mine unpainted from Steve at Tousley Ford back in 2005.

$8 a piece to get painted at maaco

And you'd be wrong. I just have been very busy with some other things. The company has hasked me to send an original piece for use in the mold process and I haven't had time to track one down as of late.

You know I was thinking about this... there are actually 2 different parts here... they are different front to rear... You would want to send in one of each to have them fit right :shrug:

Also why not contact the company that orginally produced them. When I was taking my car apart for my 3L/turbo build I noticed that the company stamped there name in the covers. They are from Canada and the company name is Plastcoat from the looks of it...

EDIT: found their info

Decoma Intl, Plastcoat Div
1200 Meyerside Dr
Mississauga ON, L5T 1L2

Phone #: 905-564-4877
Fax #: 905-564-4855

You would think they still have the molds and everything :shrug:

You know I was thinking about this... there are actually 2 different parts here... they are different front to rear... You would want to send in one of each to have them fit right :shrug:

Also why not contact the company that orginally produced them. When I was taking my car apart for my 3L/turbo build I noticed that the company stamped there name in the covers. They are from Canada and the company name is Plastcoat from the looks of it...

EDIT: found their info

Decoma Intl, Plastcoat Div
1200 Meyerside Dr
Mississauga ON, L5T 1L2

Phone #: 905-564-4877
Fax #: 905-564-4855

You would think they still have the molds and everything :shrug:

all jp covers are the same there is no front and rear. they are the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back