• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hot N Now

Dave98SVT

CEG'er
Does anyone know if the Hot N Now in Lansing,MI is still open? I am going through Lansing on Wednesday and was going to stop if it was still open.
Also does anyone know the hours of operation?

I think the one on S Waverly. I see your from Grand Rapids if I was heading to Detroit from Grand Rapids would that be the one closest to the highway.

How can you not love Hot 'n Now? Does anyone know if the Hot 'n Now in Big Rapids is still open, the one in Jenison closed years ago.

Because when i eat it I have to pee shortly afterwords. From my Butt!!!

Dude 6 burgers 3 fries for 5.50 is a hella deal Hot and now is God.
I know of a CEGer who can eat it all without throwing up and not ****ting after lol

Dude 6 burgers 3 fries for 5.50 is a hella deal Hot and now is God.
I know of a CEGer who can eat it all without throwing up and not ****ting after lol

Gee, I wonder who that can be.

Maybe not throw up afterwards, but dropping a duece is equally as bad.

I also just figured out that there is a hot n' now in Westland, I know where I am going tonight :)

How much are their cheeseburgers now? We haven't had a Hot n' Now here in town in probably 10+ years. I remember when they had $.29 hamburgers and $.39 cheeseburgers.

Mark

The Hot 'n Now on 28th Street closed, so did the one in Muskegon, and the one in Jenison. As of two years ago, the one in Big Rapids was still open, but I don't know if it still is.

Not to stray from the topic of Hot 'n Now, but is there a Sonic restaurant in the Grand Rapids area. I thought that there was one on 28th Street, but I'm not sure if it's there any more.

Back