• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hot N Now

Well thats becuase you're special!!!

Sonic rulez!!!!!!!!! When I lived in Knob Noster, Mo i would eat sonic about 2-4 times a week

Ex. Long Chili Cheese Dog
Cheese Tots
Strawberry limeade
F
T
W
!

Steeda loves the footlongs...

:shrug:

Well thats becuase you're special!!!

Sonic rulez!!!!!!!!! When I lived in Knob Noster, Mo i would eat sonic about 2-4 times a week

I remember you telling me that when you came and picked up that nitrous kit for Aaron. I almost felt bad giving you directions to Sonic, until you told me you actually liked the food. I figured you'd never tried it before. :laugh: I guess living in the "city of restaurants," there's too much good food to eat that isn't Sonic. Besides, they're on the opposite end of town from me.

Mark

Ya like Sonic. Not as much as i used to when I lived in the KC,MO area but its still way better than, Hot n' Now, White castle, churches chicken etc etc.

By no means is it a 10 but as far as fast food places I would say about a 7 which is higher than I would rate most. I would eat there over any other fast food mainly for the strawberry limeade

I am very sad.

All of this talk of Hot n' Now got me craving some. I found one that is only 25 minutes away from me, so I went on a cruise to westland. Got there to see a big fat "LOSED" sign on it.

Yes it did say "losed" some punk had stolen the C.

I was sad, I subsituted the terrible hot n now for McDonalds (which I havent had a in a long time) and it was worse. :(

You shoulda went to Bray's. It's right down the road, less than a mile, and is it way better than White Castle and Hot-n-Now! Those are real sliders.:laugh:

Today I went out of my way to go to Hot N Now on my way home from a Tigers game only to find out all the Hot N Nows in Lansing are now CLOSED. I was informed by a chashier at Speedway who was also a big fan of Hot N Now and to his knowledge they are all closed now.

Today I went out of my way to go to Hot N Now on my way home from a Tigers game only to find out all the Hot N Nows in Lansing are now CLOSED. I was informed by a chashier at Speedway who was also a big fan of Hot N Now and to his knowledge they are all closed now.

there is definitely a hot-n-now still at 94 and 23 mile in chesterfield. south side of the rd just east of 94. i am pretty sure there is one on gratiot in roseville as well.

Last edited:
What happened to the thing called a phone. Pick it up and call if you want to know if someone is open!

What happened to the thing called a phone. Pick it up and call if you want to know if someone is open!

I called the Hot 'N Now in Big Rapids and Muskegon. The numbers were no longer in service however map quest and a couple internet sites said the one in Lansing on Waverly was still open. I new this was a long shot but still wanted to try.

Back